Screenshots that make you go hmm Borderlands 1 (and Enhanced) Edition

So anyway yeah, what the heck am I looking at? Yeah I know it’s Lilith’s Phoenix wings or whatever but like I’ve never seen that before? Usually she just looks like she’s on fire. That happened in Ludicrous speedway while I was doing the mission there, I ran over a couple sythids then jumped out (the runner seems really fragile on this 2.5 also…like I run over a couple weak enemies and it’s about ready to explode)

1 Like

that’s new to me …such a cool looking little graphic there, should be used on something other than one of the three attacks of one of the 2 throwaway enemies of some side mission in the Commons. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

never noticed that before. What the heck does that say behind “motel” ?

2 Likes

I think it’s “Fyrestone”, great catch!

1 Like

Oh yes of course

1 Like

My helicopter is late…:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Choose your ride:

• Borderlands Classic Car:

• Borderlands Pimped-Up Car (gun not included):

• Borderlands 2 Car:

• Borderlands 2 CL4P-TP-Mobile:

• Borderlands 2 Hyperion Hover-Ship Thingy:

• Borderlands 3 Car:

Borderlands Kart when???

7 Likes

Pandora’s gravity update -

4 Likes

Flying Psychos, that’s all we need…

2 Likes

I killed Mothrakk today, but he did not fall from the sky, just stuck there, you can see loot falling…
Never saw that happen before.

6 Likes

And that’s what I got for completing a level 13 mission…

3 Likes

Hehe hey that’s cool, it’s a good shield for level 2, I’d keep that one to hand down

1 Like

Pandora’s gravity makes changing tires easy

3 Likes

I’ve seen cars getting stucked in the weirdest places but this one is new for me.

My new wallpaper

7 Likes

Same thing happened to me too. Something about these Knoxx highways :grin:

1 Like

I‘m pretty sure that I took pics of it myself but couldn‘t find them this far…

Although I found some from another funny incident. Sorry for the horrible quality, I took that with my tablet camera years ago still on the 360 version.

4 Likes

While looking through my screenshots for another post I found this one and for a second I thought he has a nice grey hipster beard. And actually I think it would suit him really well and match his eyepatch. Like a pirate: Captain Alphonso Knoxx.

3 Likes

The same happened to me a few months ago, I only noticed it a while after looting it:

2 Likes

Probably stuck on the edge of the map, that’s what I think.

2 Likes

Yeah you scary, drifter. But I’m scarier.

4 Likes