Screenshots that make you go hmm Borderlands 1 (and Enhanced) Edition

I wish I could have framed it better but these before and after screenshots…

4 Likes

Hey, how is it hangin boy?

5 Likes

You ever notice how the room that lucky is “trapped” in isn’t enclosed? Like, he could just climb out haha

3 Likes

He’s probably been superglued to the seat…

5 Likes

That’s the Badass that comes through the door when you first go to meet Lucky, right?
How did you kill him inside the building, and more importantly so close to Luckys office? He just strides out the door at me.

3 Likes

I PUNCH HIM!

Activated berserk with explosive artifact on, so every time I punch he steps back, and the rest is history.

7 Likes

I managed to shoot him down in the doorway once. Actually, it was more like obliterating him since I had a launcher equipped…

1 Like

As in …hmmmmmm…I want that. I remember there is an Atlas smg in TFTBs…taking absolute artistic liberty with that general idea im going to give this weapon an identity. What you see here is the Atlas Prototype HXXA 530 Meta Stinger. Switchable between 4 elements. Elements can be paired in any combination with a 20% loss in fire rate and base dmg (which is high enough to simply put it in league with a comparable Maliwan or Dahl )

3 Likes

Yes keep on dreaming about that Atlas SMG. Although a lot of people are making there own guns for BL1. But of course you’ll have to run a patched version of the game on PC.

1 Like

Hehe that’s all it was. Just me daydreaming.

1 Like

I interrupted a bandit yoga class. Sorry bro!

2 Likes

I never noticed that Claptrap has two “caution” signs on its top side. They definitely aren’t there in any of the sequels, though I can’t 100% confirm if they’re there only in the GOTY Enhanced edition, or in the original too.

Since we’ve mentioned elsewhere the possibility of old corporations (SANTI5) and the like in Borderlands, I was captivated by these writings found on many barracks; I wouldn’t really know what to make of them, though.

4 Likes

Wth is santi5

1 Like

Well, we basically don’t know, but it seems to be a repeating text ever since BL1 and up to BL3:

3 Likes

Can you see that on bl1 og?

1 Like

I’m fairly sure it was already in front of Marcus’ bus, yes

1 Like

It’s not a screenshot but TK got a puppy!
puppy

7 Likes

New addition to Craw’s cool tricks collection.

4 Likes

I just knew it from Craw, but Bone Head has the same trick.

3 Likes

Apparently, Sledges “Safe” house is a bit of a misnomer. What’s going on in these little white closet things anyway?

4 Likes