Screenshots that make you go hmm Borderlands 1 (and Enhanced) Edition

I am probably off my nut as it’s been a few weeks since I played, but I think that may be after Rakk Hive on the way to the vault of the Dumbstroyer

2 Likes

Warm

This shield and shotgun were trolling me

7 Likes

6 Likes

Reminds me of a Super Mario trampoline
af01e7f16851180e7311ad29ac325d03b3b57623_hq

2 Likes

Another successful career ruined by alcohol and drugs

5 Likes

The question you have to ask yourself is do you want a 2 shot Equalizer or a 6 shot Equalizer…

4 Likes

I don’t want any more EQs ever. Ever ever :joy:

3 Likes

When someone says bl2 is better than 1

5 Likes

One step closer to my dream of becoming a valet…

7 Likes

I did get a masher grip Equalizer a few runs ago, 6 shot, and I definitely used that quite a bit. But yeah, no standard EQs stay around.

2 Likes

I’ll always be interested in super low ones. I do have a couple of sick 31s and 22-24.

3 Likes

I remember my first time through the game with my buddy back in the day I found an Atlas Blast law early game with sight one I believe, the one with the circle and a small iron sight in the middle and we were just at the underpass with all the spiderants and I was eating with that thing I couldn’t keep up my ammo and I got an equalizer from one of the two red chests just before the hidden developers chest. I used that equalizer to regen ammo and that blast law forever. Anytime my nephew and niece found a pistol with that sight they called it the blast law sight, and still do to this day! :joy:

3 Likes

Sleep tight.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Psycho succumbed to his own armpit BO…

4 Likes

@lemqualdo you’ve already killed the man why do that with his own buzz axe, no mercy for these fools!!! :joy:

3 Likes

When you pick up a gun and get pushed away at the same moment
ezgif.com-gif-maker

6 Likes

Lol I use to do this with phase walk, just get close enough to pick up an item and phasewalk backwards as soon as you hit the pick up button… never had it happen with knockback that’s pretty cool.

3 Likes

Edit: I’m outta likes. I dig that flash of yours with the Wave flying towards you @lemqualdo I’d give you a like if the powers that be would allow me another one. LOL

6 Likes