Screenshots that make you go hmm Borderlands 1 (and Enhanced) Edition

(band) #122

Well that’s neat, there’s a new feature in the preview window when editing a post where you can change the size of uploaded pictures.

more car stuff

featuring the 75% and 50% options available

4 Likes
(Borderbutts Master) #123

Getting 4 of the same class mod in one chest. With @billthebetta

4 Likes
(odiscordia) #124

2 Likes
(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #125

3 Likes
(odiscordia) #126

Have yall ever noticed that on the load screen when entering the Dahl headland when the frame cuts off the top half of luckys sign it looks like it says ‘c…o…c…k…s…’ with the arrow pointing at the bandits? Hahaha

2 Likes
(band) #127

holy ■■■■

odis, you madman

4 Likes
(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #128

I feel Skagzilla will be killed couple times…

2 Likes
(odiscordia) #129

Bwaaaaahahahahaha now you can’t unsee it. And actually the load screen sign looks quite different than in game

(band) #130

How so? Is the splash image a different size? It could be down to a resolution difference.

(odiscordia) #131

Well I’m not there now but it seems the font is different…the U isn’t a horseshoe…theres not 2 arrows…also…

level 56 hahaha. I tried. If I had better proficiency or a better launcher it would have worked I come here sometimes to meditate and reflect. .

2 Likes
(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #132

2 Likes
(Geomason) #133

Always nice to see some magic in Borderlands…

(So long, and thanks for all the fish!) #134

When it grows up, it’s going to be a BL2 Deliverance Shotgun

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #135

4 Likes
(Geomason) #136

3 Likes
(band) #137

Tediore setting up tripwire traps for the Crimson Lance.

3 Likes
(band) #139

Ever get that thing where Drifters just launch themselves on death, insta-rigor mortis?

Oh, I should probably do something with these shots I have sitting around. Car shenanigans, vol 25b

3 Likes
(Karimento) #140

Welp. Not how this is supposed to work? :smiley:

Been playing the hell out of Borderlands 1 and 2 at the times they were out and this Enhanced edition has been a nice update, until this point.

2 Likes
(band) #141

That’s repeater ammo. SMG is vertical, while repeater is slightly slanted. They’re both quite similar.

4 Likes
(Karimento) #142

Oyh… ok. Thanks…

2 Likes