Screenshots that make you go hmm Borderlands1 Edition

(odiscordia) #82

These got stuck in the rock. Almost looked like a gun rack :slight_smile:

(odiscordia) #83

this chimera I found killed so many bandits so fast the body parts forgot to despawn. Its been a few minutes…

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #84

Eyeballs!!!

(band) #85

(odiscordia) #86

Hehehe. Luv…dude this chimera is insanely ridiculously powerful with mordy. I just carved my way thru kroms and the fastness like everything was level 10. Tbone less so with the elemental Lance and all. .but who cares if u match an element every now and then? In 2 seconds that’ll be 14 shots ago

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #87

I like how the game decided to spawn him there, he cant shot me or jump down, but he is angry at me… I let him stay there lol

(Is this thing on?) #88

Did he try throwing buzz axes at you?

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #89

He did nothing, only stood there and make noises.

(band) #90

BL1 Co-op!
FUN
FRIENDS
LAG

Doesn’t hurt anything, just a weird thing for people connecting to a host. Only a view thing while you’re moving vertically in the elevator.

Might as well put this here. Craw was nice enough to launch me up on the cliff so I could easily finish him.

(odiscordia) #91

Can you grenade jump there too?

(band) #92

I seriously doubt it, it’s pretty far. You just got to get a lucky launch from Craw’s nova and land in one of the right spots. There seem to be more spots on the East side, but I’ve landed on the West side before.

Many other Monster flips and shenanigans not pictured. w/@Stouty22

(odiscordia) #93

It’s like dragon Flys mating…with nitrous involved

(band) #94

:laughing:
That’s one hell of an image.

(Geomason) #95

You can jump on those pilars in the middle with Roland…

Now something weird happend today, those two badasses spawned on the same side today. Never seen that to happen before…

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #96

I seen that once but on the left side.

(odiscordia) #97

It would a been even more weird if they dropped something that wasn’t the literal worst possible gun :wink:

(Geomason) #98

(odiscordia) #99

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #100

Is he falling down?

(odiscordia) #101

He’s floating there haha. Even more fun was his arms and legs were bouncing up and down as I was going down the elevator