Screenshots that make you go hmm

Whhhaaaaat the bleep!?

He died standing up and head-less.

2 Lazlos giving out the same quest

4 Likes

I also often this bug with Lazio and also the claptrap that wants to eradicate everyone done two chances to drop \the freezer\ and 3DD1 ^^

Timmy thinks he’s a Baroness :snowflake:

3 Likes

Dat eye

^ lambda Vault Hunter

3 Likes

…draw me like one of your dead lost legion medics?

3 Likes

The target dummy has 250 million health, if you can achieve that in one instance you can kill him.

6 Likes

Indeed you are.How did you even do that?

If I remember correctly, we were racing each-other in pop racing. When we got to the bridge, I hit something, spun out and fell off said bridge to there.

1 Like

Jackachu doesn’t like when you put your butt in his face.

I thought that you were on Crisis scar for some reason :yum:. It looked so similar to that area before going to Comm facility.

! you got the dueling glitch! Isn’t it fun! also do you know how to perfom it?

Not a clue :watermelon:

i’ll be honest, i think i’m going the wrong way.

7 Likes

Dammit, It has something to do with respec-ing (obvi with on for each of ya before respecing) and filling our your tree again, without OfEoY. I did it two or three times on accident.

Get out of there, Springs.

Whatever you’re thinking, it’s a mistake.

7 Likes

I guess it’s time to dust this one off. Posted a few in the BL2 one, figured I’d drop a couple here as well.

Anyone else ever see the Stingray glitch where it looks like they’re sitting on it and still riding after you got off?

I just thought this one looks cool for some reason, never noticed the glitch numbers on the mag when reloading.

Mutant freakazoid mode after dropping out a 2p.

6 Likes

Oo, this thread gives me a chance to share my 4x Claptrap photos!

5 Likes

I’m tired of this moon. I’m going to Pandora. Catch-a-Rocket!

8 Likes

I’ve posted savages frozen in mid-air on Pandora in the BL2 equivalent thread. Whatever weird gravitic anomaly does that, apparently it also exists on Elpis:

Dude looks rather surprised at his sudden death mid-flight!

4 Likes