Season Pass Confusion

Hi everyone. I hope I don’t come across stupid here but I’m a little confused.

I have the digital deluxe addition of the game and I have Alani unlocked so I know how the hero key thing works etc but I’m confused as to what actually comes in the DLC packs.
On the info I’ve seen it says each DLC pack will have “1 new co-op operation, Skins & Taunts” and something else I read said “unshockable skins and taunts” So I want to know, when the DLC packs drop will I simply get some skins and taunts or just the ability to unlock some skins and taunts? and if the later then will everyone have the opportunity to unlock them? even non season pass holders? in which case have I paid for the season pass to get the hero keys and that’s about it? Or do we not know yet and are still waiting for some official word on the subject…
If someone can help clear this up for me I’d be very grateful.

1 Like

You’ll get a new story mission with every pack as well as free skins and taunts(id say they will eventually sale these to everybody but with the prices of everything individually you will have saved alot of money) and you get early access to new characters.(while they’re still OP lol) I might be missing somethin im not sure.

1 Like

Thanks. I was thinking that was more than likely how it was going to work but I just didn’t really like the thought of having to work/grind to unlock something I thought I’d already paid for. Of cause I get that everything will be available to everyone eventually as I think it should be but it’s nice getting stuff early :smiley:

1 Like