Season pass is not working

The DLC is now Live on PSN but it’s saying I need to pay for it even though I have the Season pass.

8 Likes

Same here it’s starting to annoy me

1 Like

I’m having exactly the same issue

1 Like

@Noelle_GBX a few of us having this issue.

have been in and out of the game numerous times nut to no avail…yet

1 Like

We’re aware of this on PlayStation 4 and are looking into it! We’ll update with more information soon!

3 Likes

[PS4] Okay so I’ve bought the super deluxe edition, and redeemed the season pass in the psn store, but when i go to the page for Moxxi’s heist on the handsome jackpot, it still wants me to pay for it seperately. I’ve tried doing it from the game directly and on my PC but i still doesn’t recognize that i have the season pass. Help?

1 Like

I’d like to know too. Have Super Deluxe Edition on PS4. Gamelist notes that season Pass is purchased but have only option for buying the DLC in store. Poster in-game offers same options: “Exit” or “Purchase”. Yes, DLC have been available for 20 minutes. What gives?

1 Like

Still no update available for me yet on PS4 in Australia. It’s available in the psn store though lol. I also click on the poster in game & it says that I need to purchase DLC. When I check my season pass though it says I have already purchased it for owning Super deluxe version. :upside_down_face::thinking:

1 Like

I have the season pass and its still saying I have to buy it.

1 Like

I have my Deluxe edition on PS4 and it’s been almost a day since the DLC came out. And it tells me to purchase it. The question stands up: what the?!

1 Like

UK PS4 here, I have the season pass too but only option available is to purchase the DLC as though I don’t have the season pass.

1 Like

Yep, still wants my cash :frowning:

1 Like

Its being looked into by gearbox and hopefully we will get an update soon.

2 Likes

Any of you seeing this issue?

Looks like something up with the PS Store?

1 Like

Xbox was fine.

PS4, the BL3 update is blocked by a PS4 update that was downloaded 3 hours ago. Installing that now, and then (I assume) the Moxxi stuff will be accessible.
Nice no-notification Sony.
–RoA

I already installed the ps4 update and still nothing

2 Likes

Maybe an regional issue? Eurore/nordic PS4 store itself work just fine. And no PS updates on hold, last was week ago. As was latest BL3 patch (#5, v1.08). Resuming patient and calm waiting position…

It’s the same for that ■■■■ can’t be

I have super deluxe editie and still have to Pay
For the DLC hope they will fix it
I m not gonna pay 2 times for it .

1 Like

They are looking into it, for now we have to wait and see what happens