Season pass not working moxxi dlc

Same boat here

I bought the Super Deluxe Edition for XBox One (Season Pass included) but I have the same issue. The game is telling me I have to buy the Season Pass.

My Box is a XBox One X with Gamepass Ultimate

Gearbox please fix that issue asap

I had the issue as well owning the super deluxe but being blocked by a paywall, I reloaded the game and went to “buy” the dlc from the poster instead of straight from the store and it came up free finally, not sure if this will help anyone or I just got lucky

Just for be sure on ps4 i did this and worked. Logged in game visit poster near moxxy bar on sanctuary3 this will put yu on store yu will see dlc free download it.exit game relog and now at new visit poster yu will be able to start quest. I hope help all ppl still having problem

In the Shop I‘ve found the Moxxi DLC already purchaced. After pressung that I was able to install another 6GB of content. Download is running. Hope it will work

I was in the same exact boat - and I’m not sure whether it’s a GBX fault or Xbox way of doing things on their platform.

Basically, purchasing Season Pass (as a stand alone or part of Super Deluxe edition etc.) is not enough. You have to INSTALL the damn thing. Store tells you that you own it, but you need to figure out that you have to actually install it.

Weird behavior for sure - I was naive enough to assume that when I bought my digital XBOX copy and downloaded/installed it 3 months ago, it took care of everything. Nope, had to jump through extra hoops yesterday. May be if I had automatic updates enabled it would’ve been easier?

Plus, it was not available for install until the DLC went live. It appears that the season pass is in fact the content, since it was 6 GB.

To anyone on PS4 having this issue - if you purchased the season pass or had it as part of the super deluxe edition, you should be able to install this now. If it won’t install, I suggest contacting both Sony Store support for your region and 2K support for assistance.

See this post:

Ignore any price showing on the season pass item and just click it. On the resulting page the button on the top right should say “Install” not “Purchase” and you should be good to go.

Still the Dame on ps4 . Season pass bought but i have to pay 14,99€ if i want download the moxxi dlc. Really good job, gearbox you have fine it very well. Today is friday and next week are holidays so i can’t play the dlc during vacation.

Yes I was able to finally find it but so many hoops when it should be simple like others games that I have not one worry and just jump in.
But… with that said I had forgot the frustration because this DLC is fantastic. Thanks Gearbox I’m trying to be patient with the headache because of the end result.

1 Like

I restored licenses, resetted Router, restarted PS several Time. Clicked on season pass in the store but there is only to rate the season pass (done with 1 star)
Nothing works.

Why should i pay again? There is no download button, only the pay button

It’s really frustrating. 4 of my Friends (Deluxe Edition) can play and they had no Problems but 2 have the same problem.

I’m not suggesting you should pay again.

For some reason on XB1, the store shows the item with it’s price whether you’ve already paid for it or not. When you click on the item and it goes through to the actual purchase page, instead of showing “Purchase” it actually shows “Install”

As I said, that’s how MS have it set up. I don’t have a PS4 so I don’t know how they have their store pages set up.

I would suggest checking the size of the season pass file on your PS4. It should be around 6 GB. If it’s missing, you’ll need to manually download it. Again, not sure how it works on PS4 but there’s a way to check for available updates on XB1; PS4 probably has something similar? If there’s nothing on your HD at all, then I would suggest contacting the PS store support desk in the first instance, since this appears to be a PS issue not a game issue.

PS Store tells me if i have issues with season pass and DLC i have to contact gearbox.

Well, in this case it would actually be 2K support: https://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000889214

Were you at least able to confirm that you have a 6 GB download of the season pass on your HD? Because that’s what you need.

I can only Review the Game file size (43,22 gb) and Version (1.8). I can’t Review or delete the season pass only.

Thank you for caring

Finally I could fix my issue by installing the DLC over Microsoft Store

Can you check the update queue to see if there’s a download pending still?

Yes but nothing . I think i delete gamefile and download it again. Hopefully it works. But my inet is not the fastest.

That sucks. Good luck!

Thanks