Second Annual 2018 "UNOFFICIAL" BL2 & TPS Hunt

I have the ability to stream via whichever console’s streaming options. PS4 gives me Twitch or Youtube as options, Xbox One gives me the (frankly bad) Mixer. I’m leaning towards Youtube, since I already have a channel and it just makes sense, so PS4 for me, I think. I’m not sure if the streaming will be terrible though, if so, i’ll simply record gameplay like I do now, and upload that :+1:

3 Likes

If you are going to upload vid, please make it short of just the item dropping and a view of it. Don’t want to be bogged down with watching to much gameplay.:eyes:

6 Likes

NO! THEY WILL ALL BE 1 HOUR VIDEOS!

(not really, i’ll keep them short)

Edit: If it happens to be a longer gameplay video rather than purely drop clips, i’ll also include screens of the items in case you don’t want to watch :slight_smile:

5 Likes

If you want to make a drop montage of your weeks drop, that will work.

A good format for uploads is to compile 4 drops at a time or a weeks worth of drops in one post.

Don’t make it tedious for yourself.

6 Likes

I love being in ShareFactory, it’s like a game within a game :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Take a look at last year’s event. Scroll down to the posts of the drops. You will see what I mean.

5 Likes

I’d like to clarify that Twitch broadcasting is where the event started, but it’s not restricted this year to that platform. Since a majority of users are coming from Twitch, I’ve left the FAQ/How-To section up, but this is not a restriction to that platform.

8 Likes

What’s your Twitch account? Glad you’re participating again.:+1:

6 Likes

I’d gladly join in this year. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

rja was already taken, so on twitch it’s r0gera.

And my stream is very boring. I open a lot of boxes.

7 Likes

For TPS, will there be a separate thread over there or will everything be run from here?

6 Likes

Everything here.

6 Likes

Some questions:

Is there a link for the Twitch event?

You say: “Legendary/Pearlescent Items from vendors in the ‘Item of the Day’ ARE ALLOWED (do not have to buy, just screen shot of item)”

Well, in early game, especially TPS, I’ve often seen legendaries in vending machines but they are way beyond my means! Can’t see how a screenshot showing the legendary but no capability to buy should count!?

Also, does everything have to be done solo? What about a friend with a character at same level with badass ranks turned off? Vaguely recall reading for boss fights can be two player?

Is there going to be one winner for BL2 and one for TPS one for points overall (combined games)?

4 Likes

You don’t have to buy. Just screenshot the item from the vending machine. Consider it a random world drop.

That is fine. Just please use the honor system and have your partner go by the rules posted.

Overall.

Since this is for fun, I will post top “farmers” of each game as well.

5 Likes

Sign me in. My connect is good only for uploading screenshots anyway.:tired_face:

5 Likes

I’ll use Jack for TPS, still undecided for B2, its either Gaige or another Krieg.

7 Likes

@Sun_Tsunami sign me up

5 Likes

re, Torgue vendors - if a legendary is an IotD, do we still have to buy it?

2 Likes

:arrow_down:

4 Likes

Not sure how far/crazy I’ll go with it, but I’m gonna get in on BL2. Just gotta decide who to play.

4 Likes