Second Annual 2018 "UNOFFICIAL" BL2 & TPS Hunt

Oh hey look : I finished TVHM…

• Fire Bee - 8 ( midget from the very first box by the vendor in Sawtooth dropped that! )
  • Leech - 7
  • Slagga - 7
  • The Sham - 8 ( gotten by repeatedly Boring with the aforementioned Slagga )
  • Volcano - 7

New total = 326

Pics

VolcanoSlaggaLeech

4 Likes

The Bee - 7
Legendary Soldier - 7
Gunerang - 7

link to rja’s imgur screenshots

YouTube playlist for rja’s The Hunt 2018 highlights

Started a YouTube playlist for this hunt. Internet bandwidth problems, so no Bee video.

YouTube playlist for rja’s 2018 BL2 & TPS highlights

BL2 total 113
TPS total 10

4 Likes

BBB - 6
Hawkeye - 6
Hoplite - 6
interfacer - 6
o-neg - 6

Total: 30

Summary

5 Likes

Sorry to bring up another one, but the wiki says that the Major Tom is obtained randomly from any suitable loot source. Not from Boomer.

3 Likes

I’ve taken it off list too. This list is dwindling…thanks shred for checking for us. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Day 16. Only Twister (7) and Chopper (5), 'cus tripple-O farm suck…

Summary

Day 16 total: 12pts

5 Likes

Leg. Ranger-5
Leg. Sniper-5
Leg. Torch-5
Leg. Hunter-7
Tattler-6
Retcher-6
Evolution-6
Patriot-6
Stinkpot-0
12 Pounder-3
Devastator-6
Ahab-6
Yellow Jacket-3
Butcher-11
Leg. Killer-5
Leg. Pointman-5
TOTAL=85 pts.

Summary

5 Likes

I saw that! :joy:

Edit : I just got a couple nice finds : a Nasty Surprise ( from the train - not Vermi…thankfully ) and a Legendary Hunter (!)

I’ll post pics and add them to the sheet later though.

3 Likes

Tried to cheese Master Gee (which I did for two of the three weapons) but ended up fighting for the Ahab!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

He dropped a Striker as well on this raid.
3 Likes

I dont have access to a laptop so i cant post screenshots but i Finally solve the glitched “find murderlin” quest by turning in the “roll insight” quest and after a few runs finally gotten a mmx4 and an ogre.

Also got terra to drop a breath and a hide. :wink:

Then bar room brawl up to 72 then spent 3 hours cobra farming, finally got it.

2 dexi and OOO spawns and still no twister and chopper. :sob::sob:

Then just hit hyperius butt a few times until i get enough crystals to buy the other seraph items, he even drop a devastator :open_mouth::open_mouth:, wtf and gave me a corrosive norfleet.

Missing for me are the cracked sash, bonny, fire bee, bunny, chopper, twister, all the class mods except for hunter com and pearls.

4 Likes

I have a different total on the checklist. It’s off by 17 pts. Can you please verify this please.

^^^^^^^^^^
You’ve listed Teeth & Breath twice. That’s 8 pts found. 9 pts I’m missing somewhere.

2 Likes

You missed the fire bee (8 points) and Gwen’s Head (2 points). Then he scored the bone shedder 2 points instead of 3 points. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Finally got an access to a laptop, but i forgot to save the screenshots in the hard drive. :man_facepalming::man_facepalming:. Partial update will do.

COBRA :snake: - 8
Magic Missile x 4 - 6
Nasty Surprise - 8
Ogre - 9
Blockade - 6
Omen - 6
Stinger - 6
Total - 49
Cumulative - 516

Summary

4 Likes

aight imma redo the calcs. it was 3 am when i posted that mistakes were bound to happen soz… On another note if you need help with verifying lootpools on TPS i am your man.

4 Likes

found the difference.

1 Like

i redid the math and even edited the previous post to show them give it another look if you will. i dont think there is something wrong now. Hopefully !

Edit: On the sheet you missed the gwen’s head. pretty sure i posted a pic of it plus typed it

2 Likes

Hey @Sun_Tsunami you missed one of my day’s worth of loot in your spreadsheet :wink: , you busy bee…

3 Likes

@shred - Where did you get all the ‘Eridium Vanquishers’ from? I farmed the X-STLK so much with no drops. Did you get them from the Sentinal?

@nat_zero_six - Well done on getting that Cobra, i’ve now killed so many burners with no joy it’s painful. Afraid my luck is bang out rang now. Pitchfork, Cobra, Pearls from Tubbies, just not happnin. As for getting the Fire Bee, Bouncing Bonny, even the Nasty Surprise and Conference Call. Did Hyperious with @Sun_Tsunami yesterday which went nice and smooth, but he ran off with my Devastator pretending his wife needed him :smile:

4 Likes

Got all of them from X-STLK, but I was lvl 50 and killed him in Normal Mode

3 Likes

Really! Holy crappola. I killed it 40-50 times, quick and easy farm…but nothing. Used it to gain some xp and farm the chests to make money, but nothing. I’ll give it another go soon. Thnx.

3 Likes