Second Annual 2018 "UNOFFICIAL" BL2 & TPS Hunt

well yea but there are allready other world drop/grinder only items in there so why exclude some it only makes it more confusing :S The best approach would be to either have Only the ones that have sources or All.

2 Likes

TPS Hunt is a learning experience. It’s never been used for this Hunt before. We went into the TPS checklist thinking that all Loot had a source and having 5 so called “extra credit” world drops/grinding items. Didn’t work out that way.

If we have this Hunt next year, the kinks will be fixed.

3rd annual Unofficial Hunt will only happen if BL3 is released in March of 2019.

2 Likes

Got some good runs

Cracked Sash - Tubby Enemies [3]
Breath of Terramorphous - Terramorphous [4]
Fire Bee - Any Loot Source Acceptable [8]
Hide of Terramorphous - Terramorphous the Invincible [8]
Legendary Psycho - Any Loot Source Acceptable [7]
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot - Tubby Enemies [7]
Ahab - Master Gee the Invincible [6]
Big Boom Blaster - Pyro Pete the Invincible [6]
Devastator - Master Gee the Invincible [6]
Evolution - Hyperius the Invincible [6]
Hawkeye - Voracidous the Invincible [6]
Hoplite - Pyro Pete the Invincible [6]
Interfacer - Voracidous the Invincble [6]
O-Negative - Pyro Pete the Invincible [6]
Patriot - Master Gee the Invincible [6]
Retcher - Hyperius the Invincible [6]
Tattler - Hyperius the Invincible [6]
Avenger - Any Loot Source Acceptable [11]
Butcher - Any Loot Source Acceptable [11]
Storm - Any Loot Source Acceptable [11]
Tunguska - Any Loot Source Acceptable [11]
Unforgiven - Any Loot Source Acceptable [11]
Total - 158
Cumulative - 674

Got a lot of first, 1st legendary in a machine (legendary psycho), 1st legendary in a chest (fire bee), first set of pearlescents farming LLM.

Legendary and Uniques

![Borderlands_%20The%20Handsome%20Collection_20180303211320|690x388](upload://bCS19sJVJmxr1aGyLfYwbsKsda.jpg)

Seraphs

Borderlands_%20The%20Handsome%20Collection_20180303212611Borderlands_%20The%20Handsome%20Collection_20180303212528Borderlands_%20The%20Handsome%20Collection_20180303212020Borderlands_%20The%20Handsome%20Collection_20180303212952Borderlands_%20The%20Handsome%20Collection_20180303213001

Pearlescent

5 Likes

You sure did!

So, who’s going to finish BL2 first?:thinking:

3 Likes

Not me! :rofl:

( I started UVHM last night , got to Liar’s Berg - and that’s about as far into the story as I got. I farmed Tinder and Terra a bunch and finished up at level 52. I guess I should go straight to DLC’s as I have almost all the vanilla farm drops )

3 Likes

@DaRTH_FuRioN is close to 900. And you are up there as well. My only bragging right is i have a cobra. :grimacing::grimacing:

3 Likes

When all is said and done, I would be interested in how many hours everyone put into the hunt. The hours for each game and the total combined.

1 Like

I just hit tvhm in bl2 lol. The pearls and cobra are the only drops I’m really worried i won’t be able to find

3 Likes

Heh, Darth gonna be 1st who complete this. Yea, i have big amount of points too, but since RNG wasn’t nice to me last days…

3 Likes

The vanilla pearls not so bad, it’s the UVHM pt2 Tubby pearls that are stinking hard to get. And, The Firebee and Bouncing Bonny. both are just pure luck world drops. As for the COBRA…broke as hell!!

3 Likes

Is it true that the drop rates for these Pearls become better at OP8 level?

If so, Coop Peak?

2 Likes

For second generation pearls, the drop chance for tubbies goes from 1% at OP0 to 20% at OP8.

I don’t think that the drop chance changes in any other way between those levels ( i.e. it’s just as possible to get a Storm from a chest at level 62 as it is at OP8 - and boy am I speaking from experience with those :roll_eyes: ).

3 Likes

Oh okay. Guess I am not done with TPS yet…

2 Likes

Got some annoying farms knocked out. Also got this beauty from the snowman

Also got a 1. something fuse lobbed storm front from the train

Hellfire- 7
Thunderball fists- 7 (on second run :smiley: if only Mcnally would stop being a pain and drop the damn hammer buster)
Bonus Package- 7
Pyrophobia- 7
Neo- 7
L Mecromancer- 7

This Post: 42

Total 232

Pics

Borderlands_%20The%20Handsome%20Collection_20180303002726

4 Likes

Really sorry about that, but I’m sure you’ll get it done!

BTW amazing job on TPS!:+1:

3 Likes

Lol It’s alright. At least it’s an easy farm.

Thanks mate :+1:

2 Likes

Watched the video about the vault Hunter relic, really wish i saved it. Increases world drop chance from 1 in 11,000 to 1 in 7,000

3 Likes

Cobra is still 1 in 9,846,837,001,118,827 :smile:

@xkriegor0376 - The bookies are giving @nat_zero_six odds on favorite now, he has THE COBRA!! It’s over, we’re doomed!!

I have one more Pearl…still 2 of those bar stewards :1st_place_medal:

5 Likes

Any source for this? I’ve been searching high and low for info but nothing apart from threads asking the same question. So if we got to OP4, would we have 10% chance? Not sure i want to go to OP8 just to have a chance of getting the last 2 i need. I never really got into the Peak, so it’s not my area of knowledge.

@Sun_Tsunami - i’ll run some Peaks, are you on Sunday at all?

2 Likes

Nocturni did some digging in the code - unfortunately, I don’t know the scale but I’m guessing it’s something like :

• OP0 - 1%
  • OP1 - 2%
  • OP2 - 5%
  • OP3 - 7%
  • OP4 - 10%
  • OP5 - 12%
  • OP6 - 15%
  • OP7 - 18%
  • OP8 - 20%

or something to that effect.

Paging @the_Nocturni - do you remember your pearl / tubby drop scale?

3 Likes