Second Annual 2018 "UNOFFICIAL" BL2 & TPS Hunt

(shred) #984

I brought that up a while ago, I mentioned that it doesn’t drop from Boomer and that it is only obtainable from any loot source. Someone removed it after I mentioned it.

This was after Hellfire and Sham from TPS were removed due to the drop source being incorrect.

(Geomason) #985

S H I T man, I was farming RK5 for days now, phew thank god it’s removed, I thought RNG doesn’t love me anymore LOL…

(Is this thing on?) #986

I’m interested to know if you got any legendaries at all from that? Is it the case that RK5 has no designated drops at all?

(Geomason) #987

Nope, none in any mode, 4 days worth of farming, also outside of this hunt I’ve done leveling up some of my other toon and he dropped nothing at all.

(Is this thing on?) #988

So most likely only the standard “world drop” chance of a legendary, aka slim odds. That is actually quite disappointing.

(LootHunter_twitch) #989

Finally got Edd1 and Freezy, so no more Vein of Helios :smile:

Got to EOS in the dlc, but uhhhh…forget that, can only get his health down a bit. Crazy fight. No problem with 5H4D0W-TP, but question is…can i farm 5H4D0W-TP before EOS is killed?

Added:
3 - Gwen’s Other Head
3 - Lazlo’s Freezypop
7 - EDD1.E
7 - Flakker

Previous = 1051
Added + 20
Running Total = 1071

Amazing Loot

(CommanderDouchebag) #990

I don’t think it’s possible to farm “story” shadowtrap without readonly/dashboard.

(shred) #991

Nope. You can only do the story mission once. You would have to do the arena to farm him. (Btw, arena enemies can scale to lvl 50 in normal mode)

(Santa Söze) #992

Does anyone know if the X-STLK can drop the Eridian COMs in NVHM?

(Is this thing on?) #993

I’ll double-check tonight, but I’m fairly sure I got one on my recent Jack play-through.

Edit: well, there’s a level 26 one sitting in my inventory that definitely didn’t come from the Holodome.

(Santa Söze) #994

Thanks. I’ll keep at it then.
I wondered if they had a higher minimum level like in BL2 - the wiki didn’t have anything to say about that.

(Is this thing on?) #995

I think they do, but I suspect that it’s the same as in BL2, which means you should be well above that before you leave Elpis to return to Helios.

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #996

I got 2 out of many runs. I move on to tvhm for better odds.

My finds
Avalanche - Any Loot Source Acceptable/Grinder [10]
Eridian Vanquisher (Jack) - X-STLK-23-2/Sentinel [5]
Rerouter - 5H4D0W-TP [7]
Total - 22
TPS Total - 336
B2 and TPS - 1175

Summary

Got Lucky with the rerouter but the flayer still evades me.

(shred) #997

Yes he does. I am 100% certain on this. I got all of mine in NVHM.

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #998

The Tediore exhaust on the Nukem is color red instead of the yellow.

Not my pics.

(Serpico96) #999

Legendaries:
Sham - 8
Thunderball FIst - 7
Fire Storm - 5

Uniques:
Chopper - 5

Total = 569 + 25 = 594

Summary

(LootHunter_twitch) #1000

Ok, I’m finally done with this hunt. Thanks to @Jefe and @Sun_Tsunami for starting it up and everyone for running it. I gave TPS a go, but frankly never again :blush: - As much as i like Athena…

Anyhoo, I’m just working on a new Fun Run based on what we just did. It’ll be a Normal Mode only run, where it is progression based. So you have to get one to move on, with some mission rewards as part of that.

The list is smaller, so i’ll run it today and tomorrow and see how long it takes, then modify it if necessary to try and accommodate enough hours to run it over a weekend, allowing everyone to put in so many hours without it being impossible to achieve (based on crappo RNG).

This is the list at the moment, so i’ll let you know how it goes.

(CommanderDouchebag) #1001

Welp, only 1 drop so far: Stalker (11 pts)

(Santa Söze) #1002

I finally finished the NVHM story with some stuff 'n junk to show for it :

• Ack Ack - 7
  • Black Hole - 7
  • Celestial Fragtrap - 0
  • Moonlight Saga - 7
  • Quasar - 7
  • Skullmasher ( tak til kiosken! ) - 7
  • Torrent ( for the mission! ) - 7
  • ZX-1 ( ah yes…4 of these…in a row…:face_with_symbols_over_mouth: ) - 7

New total - 684 - so many to go…

Juice