Second Annual 2018 "UNOFFICIAL" BL2 & TPS Hunt

nice world drop from terra :+1:

4 Likes

Hear, hear!

4 Likes

The Second Annual 2018 "UNOFFICIAL BL2 & TPS Hunt is officially over…phew! :slightly_smiling_face:

1st Place: @Jim_Raven who finished the BL2 list on March 13 and then finished TPS 3 days later. He was also first to finish the Pearls. Congrats Jim!

2nd Place: @shred who finished TPS on March 3 and finished BL2 on March 20.

3rd Place: @Geomason who tallied 1226 pts.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Honorable Mentions:

@DaRTH_FuRioN (1071 pts) 1st to find a Twister & a Bekah.

@nat_zero_six (1223 pts) 1st to find a Cobra.

@xkriegor0376 (1181 pts) 1st to finish the Seraphs.

Lastly, I want to thank @Jefe for all the help and support you gave me. Going into this I thought I was going to have only a handful of participants and a checklist that was going to be salvaged from last year. To my surprise, 20 participants later and adding TPS to the list, I was overwhelmed. jefe became my partner and made this Hunt manageable. Thanks jefe !

10 Likes

Since the forum won’t allow me to post no more than 10 users I’m going to do a couple of posts here. Sorry.

3 Likes

@rja @Xkriegor0376 @Serpico_96 @user2136 @IdlePhantom @Piemanlee @jhunter922 @LexAnarchy @DaRTH_FuRioN @nikadurst

8 Likes

@StrikerZidane @Tokesy97 @CommonDefence @jefe @nat_zero_six @Jim_Raven @shred @Geomason

Thanks for a fun and exciting 2 months!

12 Likes

Life got in the way about half way through, but thank you and jefe ever so much for hosting this

5 Likes

Thanks again @Sun_Tsunami. I’ve had so much fun in this event. Looking forward to possibly doing more in the future. :grinning:

5 Likes

Thanks for organizing too sun!

6 Likes

@geomason beat me by 3 points for 3rd place. :sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

Story of your life :laughing:

@StrikerZidane keeps stealing your spots!

3 Likes

Aye. That was indeed fun :smiley: Ill admit there were points that it felt “unfun” especially during the last stretch for tubby farming :S but i alternated between tubbies and TPS to not lose my sanity :smiley:
Thanks all for the congrats and well done to the other Hunters too
Cheers and see ya on the next Hunt

Aaanndd thanks @Sun_Tsunami for accepting me as a latecomer :sweat_smile:

Special thanks to The organisers for keeping their sanity and updating the Doc regurarly you guys are the true MVPs :smiley:

6 Likes

Wow guy’s I did not expected that, I had a lot of fun doing it!
Thanks to @Sun_Tsunami for this fun event, and we’ll do it again next year I hope!
Congrats to the winner and all participants for making all this possible!

5 Likes

Congrats to the winners and a big thank you to the organizers!
Work got crazy a few weeks in so I had to bail on the hunt, but I knew I wasn’t going to win anyway :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Sun_Tsunami - Oh Lord of the Kunai I seek thy council…

If we’re gonna do another Loot Hunt, can we do it in January? Pref about Jan 15th-20th. Anthem starts on the 2nd Feb, so if you wait that long i’ll not be involved. Kinda getting that loot collecting itch. I’d also like to see the Tubby Pearls deleted from the list.

4 Likes

What’s wrong with the tubby pearls?

2 Likes

I just thought they added too much of a grind, and the amount of time i put in to try and get them was beyond enjoying the event. All the Pearls otherwise are far easier to obtain, but having to get to OP8 and even then try to get them isn’t really worth it. Considering how much time many of the participants have to do it i s also a factor.

See what everyone else thinks.

4 Likes

Haven’t even thought about this yet. Lol.

I was going to place it around the time BL3 was going to be announced for its release (if ever). But, I will seriously think about the January start.

A few ideas:

Using an OP8 character from the start.
Adding character skins and heads.
Console winner & Pc winner.
Dropping TPS…yeah

Keeping Pearls tho…sorry Darth.

4 Likes

Seems a shame but it sure would be nice to not have to grind one up from zero. At least having a lvl 72 that has the option of OP levelling.

:+1:

:rofl:

:+1:

This requires a bit more thought, but yes I’d like a leaner version next time. I’m tempted to suggest allowing the Peak for drops as OMG is the only dedicated drop source for 1st gen pearls.

2 Likes

is it visibly noticeable if an OP8 character farming on lvl 72 from a snapshot? If not, then that’s why I thought op 8.

Yeah, reasons. :wink:

Yes to that.

2 Likes