Second Annual 2018 "UNOFFICIAL" BL2 & TPS Hunt

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #1024

I had luck with shadowtrap at 4 slices of cake.

(Geomason) #1025

I’ve finally got the Rerouter after many hours and on highest difficulty settings, will post tomorrow.
And funnily enough I went to EOS and got a double legendary drop,(second of the week) he probably heard me swearing at his previous self…and dropped the motherload!

(Santa Söze) #1026

Well this is going to ( probably ) be my final entry :

Meganade - 7

For a final total of 725.

TPS is just not my game ( as @DaRTH_FuRioN has stated :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ) and I’ve kinda spread myself pretty thin with helping Kurt get set up with PC and the fresh playthrough that came with it.

On the BL2 front, other than a few items like the T-Ball and the Slow Hand, I’ve gotten all the stuff I’m likely to get. I spent another swath this morning farming the CSD for tubbies and got nothing new ; the missing seraphs can just stay missing ( Gee ) ; and pearls simply refuse to show.

Thanks everyone! I’ve had a blast despite a crazy and exhausting spring and home & work.

Congratulations to @Jim_Raven and @shred for completing both hunts. That’s astounding work!
Thanks @shred again for the co-op. I always up for more stuff!
@nat_zero_six , @Geomason and @xkriegor0376 - you are inches from finishing - hope you’re able to fill a few more spots before Sunday.
By the way nat, I’ll get working on that Velocity series - you’re always the Great Motivator!

And obviously a huge thanks @Sun_Tsunami - I may have done some work on this, but Sun’s the heart of it. I was more aide and sounding-board.

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #1027

Much appreciated good sir! :acmaffirmative: You are a scholar and a gentlemen. :sunglasses:

OT: prob too late for me to get on this. Steam Noob! I’m like a new neighborhood kid knocking on doors for someone to play with. :blush:

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #1028

Only missing 5 tubby class mods and 3 gen 2 pearls. Close but that will be a grind and I’m done for this year. I think there was a stretch that I am on a roll then I hit a brick wall in twister and chopper farming.

But I am ready already for next year edition.

Unofficial Loot Hunt is always a lot of fun especially this round where we had lots of participants.

and @jefe will look forward to that velocity series. :ok_hand:

(Santa Söze) #1029

I’ve got the text done. Just the vids to make.

(CommanderDouchebag) #1030

Honestly, I don’t think i can finish this off.:neutral_face: I had very clutter work schedule in last 2 weeks and it really exausted me…

However, it was very fun and i’m appreciate you all for this event and competition. :sunglasses:

(I open all boxes) #1031

Maggie - 7
12 Pounder - 3
Slayer of Terra Axton - 5
Slayer of Terra Salvador - 5
Slayer of Terra Maya - 5

A different Loot Midget dropped another Bitch while streaming, so I added that one to the playlist.

link to rja’s imgur screenshots
YouTube playlist for rja’s The Hunt 2018 highlights
YouTube playlist for rja’s 2018 BL2 & TPS highlights

BL2 total 399
TPS total 10

(Geomason) #1032

BL2
Transformer - Pimon [7]

TPS
Kaneda’s Laser - EOS [7]
Rerouter - 5H4D0W-TP [7]

Summary

Prismatic Bulwark just wouldn’t drop, but hey at least I’ve 100% TPS.

I’ll give it a few hours today in both games…

(I open all boxes) #1033

Terra dropped three Legendaries at once, Neogenator, Pitchfork (a little above and to the right), and Slayer of Terra Axton (farther above and to the right).

Slayer of Terra Gaige - 5
Slayer of Terra Zer0 - 5
Pitchfork - 7
Legendary Mechromancer - 7
Deliverance - 7
Shredifier - 7
Transformer - 7

link to rja’s imgur screenshots
YouTube playlist for rja’s The Hunt 2018 highlights
YouTube playlist for rja’s 2018 BL2 & TPS highlights

BL2 total 444
I didn’t finish the Normal Vault Hunter Mode in TPS.
TPS total 0

While this is another personal best for me, I blame February for not having enough days in the month.

And thanks to @Sun_Tsunami and @Jefe for doing all of the hard work putting this together and maintaining it so that we can have all the fun!

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #1034

nice world drop from terra :+1:

(Geomason) #1035

Hear, hear!

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #1036

The Second Annual 2018 "UNOFFICIAL BL2 & TPS Hunt is officially over…phew! :slightly_smiling_face:

1st Place: @Jim_Raven who finished the BL2 list on March 13 and then finished TPS 3 days later. He was also first to finish the Pearls. Congrats Jim!

2nd Place: @shred who finished TPS on March 3 and finished BL2 on March 20.

3rd Place: @Geomason who tallied 1226 pts.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Honorable Mentions:

@DaRTH_FuRioN (1071 pts) 1st to find a Twister & a Bekah.

@nat_zero_six (1223 pts) 1st to find a Cobra.

@xkriegor0376 (1181 pts) 1st to finish the Seraphs.

Lastly, I want to thank @Jefe for all the help and support you gave me. Going into this I thought I was going to have only a handful of participants and a checklist that was going to be salvaged from last year. To my surprise, 20 participants later and adding TPS to the list, I was overwhelmed. jefe became my partner and made this Hunt manageable. Thanks jefe !

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #1037

Since the forum won’t allow me to post no more than 10 users I’m going to do a couple of posts here. Sorry.

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #1038

@rja @Xkriegor0376 @Serpico_96 @user2136 @IdlePhantom @Piemanlee @jhunter922 @LexAnarchy @DaRTH_FuRioN @nikadurst

("The first rule of Fight Club...") #1039

@StrikerZidane @Tokesy97 @CommonDefence @jefe @nat_zero_six @Jim_Raven @shred @Geomason

Thanks for a fun and exciting 2 months!

(The Bearer of Pie and Best user of English) #1040

Life got in the way about half way through, but thank you and jefe ever so much for hosting this

(shred) #1041

Thanks again @Sun_Tsunami. I’ve had so much fun in this event. Looking forward to possibly doing more in the future. :grinning:

(Striker Zidane) #1042

Thanks for organizing too sun!

(I’m Nat and just a Number.) #1043

@geomason beat me by 3 points for 3rd place. :sob::sob::sob: