Secret/Easter Egg Hunting Time! (SPOILERS)

You’re welcome, actually thank you for bringing up the container in the first place!

Good question, I’ve been smashing tombstones for a while too and I’m starting to feel guilty at this point :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s just a little ghost shape that rises out of the gravestone (and maybe makes a noise?), it doesn’t look like the Halloween event ghosts. I’ve only gotten it to happen a couple of times, but I’m not sure if maybe the stones get broken in combat and I miss it most of the time. :x

Just wondering, do you think it’s necessary to melee the tombstones, or shooting them would work the same?

Just found out that my boyfriend actually saved the video clip of the first time we found the ghost, here it is:

6 Likes

Woah, that’s cool and creepy. Can’t believe it never happened to me.
It kinda looks like Santa Muerte doesn’t it?

2 Likes

Uncharted 2 Easter Egg in Guns, Love, and Tentacles DLC.

6 Likes

Not sure if this qualifies as an Easter Egg but I could finally read The Hunters thanks to the Dustbound Archives and it’s actually a transcript of the complete Borderlands 1 Intro :grinning:

6 Likes

Hi! I’m new here but I have been playing all the Borderlands titles for years.
I want to get in into the Sanctuary puzzle solving.
I found the third camera.
We have one right outside Marcus shop, One on the left side when you exit Tannis.
And one hidden in the wall on the staircase that connect Moxxi and Tannis.
I have managed to get to that camera by climbing up on Sanctuary, but I have discovered it by randomly shooting The Lob on board. I noticed the damage numbers and that the damage numbers were the same as the other cameras. (btw. thank you, I did not know they can be broken by just sliding, I tried all the emotes on the cameras even but not sliding.)
Here are the screens of the position of the camera. I’m really sad I can’t record footage.

When you enter that corner I have shown out of bounds. That’s the ceiling on the beginning of the stairs. You’ll see this hiding.

The same day I discovered this I discovered something on the engine too.
On the front side of the engine.
You can see on the left side there is somekind of part that’s not on the right side. You can easily jump on that part on shove your gun in the center of the engine, and you’ll find a terminal.
I personally think this terminal is here just for coding for a trigger or something ( I don’t know)
It cannot be interacted with.

2 Likes

…You can get up top where the glass bubble is and if you walk behind it you can hear voices.
I’m thinking it is related.

What glass bubble? We have a few locations on the post you have commented, please be specific.

In the area where those switches are look up at the ceiling.

Thank you!

Mmhh I don’t know how relevant it could be, but one of those cameras is also found in the Heart’s Desire: it should be well visible on the way to the Kratch from What Beats Beneath.

Thank you for telling this. I found six cameras in Heart’s Desire. Thinking the cameras are not connected. They spawn back when you fast travel back. Which makes me think that the cameras may not be connected to the four buttons in Sanctuary. I’ll play around Heart’s Desire more maybe. Try to see if I’ll find a hidden camera. All cameras brake on sliding in front of them . I can’t find anything I can interact with in Heart’s Desire. But the door with the big yellow “X” on the right, right next to Tam and Xam seems intriguing.

2 Likes

Looks like the “X” on the door is nothing.

2 Likes

That’s a shame…
But I hope your search on Sanctuary III will be fruitful!

1 Like

Thank you! Well I can’t figure it out, that’s why I joined the forum and am looking for answers here. It does seem like a welcoming and nice community. Cheers to all!

1 Like

I’m searching easter egg in sancturay and i didn’t find thing other thing you had already discover ^^. After that i search wallbreach with the camera mod and i fund that. (sorry for my bad englesh i’m french XD). This area is like devs know this wall breach because there is invisible wall all around the area ^^

I know about this, it’s here for coding purposes since it’s stationed right besides Hammerlocks room where the Crew Mission Kills are displayed all over the room.