Sell all junk/all non-favorite?

Am I blind or is this function gone? Kinda wish there was a button for it like in 2 and TPS.

1 Like

On PC you can do this by holding ‘x’ once you are on the sell screen. On consoles, it is one of the controller buttons, and consoles also show it as an option at the bottom. There isn’t any text or hint that says it on PC so I think it’s a bug.

1 Like

It’s similar to BL2, on PC just press the X key to sell everything marked as junk. You don’t have to hold it and you don’t have to be on the sell screen. The hotkey is shown at the bottom only on the sell screen though (not on the buy screen) - maybe check that if you’re on console to see which button it is.

There’s no system like in TPS though to sell non-favourites.

1 Like

Oh man, fingers crossed they add it.

1 Like

There is an option to mark things as junk and you can sell all junk in the store. As somebody else said that is set up just like in Bl2. So if you want to mass sell then mark it as junk.

1 Like

on ps4 there is an option to mark junk and sell all junk.

Yeah, but the thing is, marking as favorite takes less time. I find less guns that I want to keep than guns I want to sell. Marking as trash is basically just an extra step between the gun being on the floor and getting sold.
There should either be a separate button or button-combination to “pick up and mark as trash”, or just bring back “sell all non-favorites”. Now that there’s no grinder (at least that I have seen so far), there’s no reason not to.

2 Likes