Sending data to host and no Multiplayer games [Latest GBX Response: Post #122]

I have been unable to play online or have anybody join my game since release date, i know my internet is fine as this is the only game i have problems with, i’ve a friend who has the same problem, we simply cannot get online or join anybodys game, any ideas??

6 Likes

Hopefully this is the next thing they fix. Pretty frustrating.

2 Likes

Having similar issues as well.

I can’t join friends on my Nisha anymore due to the “Loading Character” bug. I can join on other characters, but not my main character. It sucks because I’ve not tampered with the game at all. I’ve played pretty cautiously and still this has affected me.

2 Likes

Same here they better fix this regretting spending £40 on this game

2 Likes

this seems to be getting worse,im only able to connect 20% of the time.the 3 things that happen are-check configuation and cables message then it changes my network config,or it just times me out and the most confusing one,the game i jump into is 3 to 5 lvls different then what was shown in lobby

2 Likes

Hi there I’m experiencing the same problem with my xbox 360 saves. One day me and my brother started the claptastic voyage dlc and the next day I couldn’t join him. This was before the heads and badass ranks were fixed. I was so frustrated I created a new character save. Today the date is the 7th of April and now my brother is experiencing the same problem. The thing that happens is it comes up on the screen Loading Character sending character data to the host. The only way for us to escape it is by rebooting the game or being kicked from the session. This is on Borderlands TPS by the way. Please fix this.

2 Likes

Same problem here on the xbox one. Seems its affecting higher characters my nisha is 54 and my friend’s Athena 54 both have been affected. Kinda of afraid to keep playing hate to keep playing and that make a patch where we have to start all over again. GEARBOX WE NEED A REPLY OR SOME TYPE OF INFO ABOUT THIS BUG…

2 Likes

My friends and I ben playing co-op no problem until 3 days ago. Now it wont let us join up on our high level characters all being 55+. I can easily join my level 58 friend on my level 9 Enforcer, but not my 62 Nisha. What’s being done about this? We would atleast like an update that this issue is being worked on, Thanks!

2 Likes

My level 54 Athena is unable to join friends game. Feel like I wasted 60 bucks on a broken game. Stop ignoring us gearbox and give us an answer

3 Likes

Anyone in this forum been able to resolve this issue and play co-op? my friends and I are frustrated to no end. Plz post if u found a fix and what u did to fix it, Thanks!

1 Like

cant log into public games or friends games or vice-versa(any lvl)this is a prob that seems to be getting worse,also effecting TPS now.

1 Like

now invites arent working.is this a bug related to patch?oh yeah i play online in other games,destiny etc, with no issues so its not on my end.

1 Like

Playing The Pre-sequel and as of today 4-19-2015 still cannot join friends…

was having trouble with matchmaking on borderlands 2 last night aswell. Was unable to join anyone’s game. getting the same message as others saying “check cables and configuration.” :frowning:

It looks like improvements to multiplayer connectivity on Xbox One are scheduled to be included in the next game update!

4 Likes

Its because you need Open nat type I made my nat type open and it fixed this issue

My nat is open it has nothing to do wit nat type. Trust me this is the only game I have this issue.

That isn’t true because if I use a different character it works fine…

Its only a problem with a character not a profile

1 Like

I thinks it a problem with higher level characters cause it happend to my Nisha 54 and My Friends Athena at 54. So I don’t know where the problems occur. I hope this update comes soon.:angry: