Serious question; Why is Amara the only VH who gets a bed?

She also has a free neon sign, a punching bag, extra posters, the list goes on. Zane gets what? 2 extra drones scattered across the room. I can’t speak for Moze & Flak, but I’ve heard their rooms are in a similarly sad state. Amara’s room needs a serious nerf. Or better yet, buff the others instead. And while we’re at it; I have over 30 room decorations & counting, yet only 3 spots to put them. Please give us more places to decorate.

6 Likes

I agree with the decoration lol moze does get a bed, like a bunk n she has one of iron bears guns on chains n a workshop… think it represents the character.

But we should be allowed to decorate more than just 3 items

3 Likes

have to agree, Zane has the absolute most boring room of them all

The rooms do reflect the character. Amara’s is very nice compared to the others. I would have expected FL4K’s to have a bed or a crate for his pet.

I do agree there needs to be more places to put decorations. So silly to have so many available, yet can only use 3, and the lighting makes some of them not really visible anyway.

2 Likes

Yeah, the one in the corner near your door is all but required to be a neon item.

Being that Zane is supposedly this assassin build, i would have expected more of a room like the charactor in the Hitman games, something that reflect his build. Instead it is grey, dull and has nothing

There is a sandbox in Fl4ks room for the pet… Or maybe it’s meant as a litter box and there’s no pet bed Idk lol.

Moze has a massive minigun standing around in her room alongside some tools she probably uses for repairing and or modifying the Mech.
Fl4k and especially Zane got the short end of the stick. It probably somewhat makes sense for Fl4k, what use would a bed be for a robot, but we all know that Zane is a fella who can appreciate and enjoy the nicer aspects of living. They should’ve given him a minibar, in my opinion, as well as a bed.
I feel like it’s a bit of a shame that room costumization is limited to a few weapon boards and trophies you can hang on your wall.

GB Devs or someone over there MUST really dislike Zane - He got nerfed into the ground before launch, he is broken as hell and they still have done nothing to fix it. He is by far the character with the lowest DPS, and livability, his skill tree is broken and his room is the most boring.

It is truly like they hate him

2 Likes

Why does Moze have a huge goddamn gun in her room that I will never use?!?!?!?!

2 Likes

I’m fairly sure it’s supposed to be one of the Miniguns you can equip on your Mech.

1 Like

Then what is this, Vault Hunter?!?!? WHAT IS THIS

1 Like

Looks like a CoV heavy weapon to me

4 Likes

Daggummit. Don’t poop in my tent! I have dreams!

3 Likes

poops

2 Likes

All the vault hunters have a bunk style bed by the back window. Amara just happens to also have that huge meditation pad/bed in her room.

1 Like

nerf amara’s room.

5 Likes

And she has it for when Clappy comes by to… judge her feng shui…

2 Likes

I have the flashing neon sign that flickers between Live Streaming and Live Screaming above Amara’s bed :smirk:

2 Likes

The first thing I thought when I got my first Amara mule to her room was it looked like a brothel lol. So I popped on the lips and love hearts decorations.

1 Like