Server Maintenance on Monday, June 5th from 10am PT – 2pm PT

Hey all,

We wanted to let you all know that the Battleborn servers will be going down this coming Monday, June 5th at 10am PT (1pm ET) for a few hours while we perform some maintenance. We expect the down time to last until approximately 2pm PT. You can keep up with the latest on this maintenance period by following Battleborn on Twitter.

Thanks!

19 Likes

A day before the patch… how suspicious :wink:

6 Likes

I feel like the patch would be on Thursday.

3 Likes

Same day as the battleplan comes out, could make sense :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Why are they doing this? How confusing.

2 Likes

You mean why are they doing server maintenance? Probably because they have some fixes that need to be rolled out to all servers, and that means not having active instances running while they do it. As to specifics, there may be some hints in subsequent patch notes. Hopefully, though, the maintenance will address some of the server glitches that have been affecting game lobbies and match-making.

11 Likes

Yes Mellka

2 Likes

“Timing inconspicuous and beyond any suspicion whatsoever. Nothing to see here.” -Joe “The Furtive” King.

6 Likes

This maintenance has me intrigued, now I’m even more curious as to what the livestream is going to reveal, just in case this is linked to whatever is upcoming. Either way, I look forward to whatever it is that is planned for this patch, and I’m glad to see that the servers are getting some TLC. The only downside is, no Battleborn or Deande on Monday evening.

4 Likes

OOOOHHHHHHHH!!!
Is the livestream gonna be titled "Proper Server Maintenance with @JoeKGBX!!!???

Squeals.

I BET IT IS!!!
WE’RE GONNA GET TO WATCH Y’ALL DO SERVER MAINTENANCE, RIGHT!??

(But in all seriousness, thanks for the update.)

9 Likes

Lag! Wierd lag! Not like your skills taking longer to activate.

The kind of lag that says u used your skill and didnt activate, the kind of lag where u cant shot your basic attack but you can use skills, the kind of lag where u heal but nothing happens, the kind of lag that is worst than red bars!

3 Likes

Starts conspiracy theory… ow wait Benedict_87 has got the answer.

dev stream details confirmed.

But is this the one time the critics are right, Battleborn is dead… for a few hours and then rises as a phoenix from the ashes to new heights

8 Likes

Give me new skins and taunts to throw money at the screen!

5 Likes

Server maintenance:

6 Likes

HOLY SH*T!!!
THAT’S WAY MORE BADASS THAN I THOUGHT SERVER MAINTENANCE WAS ALREADY!!!

(He’s gotta livestream this now!)

1 Like

I’m told that maintenance on server farms involves high explosive ordinance. Can’t wait!

3 Likes

Eyes go wide.

15 Likes

Zen.

(ironically, fuck you @system, in a very in-Zen fashion)

1 Like

Also, props to me for unfiltered cussing.

1 Like

I god damn love that gif so f***ing much

2 Likes