SHIFT codes: Post BL 2 Shift codes here (updated 03/18/2018)

That’s a smart approach for leveling up multiple characters. I just never wanted to level up more than one character at the same time, though. I like to focus on one at a time until I’m done. It’s a painfully slow method if you wanna have leveled characters of multiple classes, but I don’t mind it. It works for me. I might try your method when I try leveling up the last couple of classes I never tried.

@johnrr6 - I just tried redeeming 5 keys. The code was successfully redeemed and the display continued to show 255. I tried spending some keys to see what would happen and to my surprise the key number started going down. So I also didn’t get 5 new keys from the code I redeemed. I just had the 255 I had before. What’s weird is that in your case, the new code seemed to have subtracted keys from your total, while in my case I just didn’t get any of the new ones. There’s definitely something weird going on here. Maybe the patch made it so that now the limit of keys you can carry truly is 255 and it’s no longer possible to have hidden keys? Have you tried redeeming/spending some more keys?

I’m going to spend 5 more and see if my total jumps back to 255…which would account for the 10 extra keys.

Maybe extra keys are subtracted TILL you hit the number of extras you have…then the total jumps back to 255.

We will see…

EDIT: NOPE…that did not work…now I am down to 245.

I honestly don’t know what’s going on here. Hey, @JoeKGBX, do you have any info on this you could share? Was the 255 limit reinforced and the hidden queue removed after the patch?

You might need to submit a support ticket, John.

1 Like

From Facebook

Unlock some new loot with these SHiFT codes for 5 Golden Keys in Borderlands 2!
PC / Mac: CJKBT-XS6XT-B6JRK-BTBBB-XZ3KH
Xbox 360 or Xbox One: KT5T3-5XX55-R9RRH-56T3T-3353K
PlayStation3, PlayStation 4, or PlayStation Vita: C353B-CFJRH-FJ5HC-ZJCBJ-WFSWB
These codes will be active through February 10 – be sure to use them before then!

4 Likes

Added, thanks. :dukeaffirmative:

Not sure if your still updating this but Orcz.com has keys listed as earlier as January 29 so maybe link that site in your post.

I am and I did:

Oh ok I didn’t click that.

1 Like

I will update it regularly everytime I see the codes on Facebook since nobody else is.

1 Like

Thank you all , great thread !

1 Like

Thank you to everyone for gathering these together.

As of today, Feb 11th, the 360 codes are still active.

From Facebook

PC / Mac: CT5BT-3J9FJ-BR3RC-JB3JB-J3FSR
Xbox 360 or Xbox One: CBKB3-S6FWC-R9RXZ-WXJJJ-H6ZTK
PlayStation3, PlayStation 4, or PlayStation Vita: 5J53B-9FBRS-6BCZ5-H35JB-KCS9X

These codes will be active through February 28th – be sure to use them before then!

Added. Thanks.

I can confirm the 25 GK code from March last year is still working, I just used it yesterday.

PC / Mac: KBC33-XTZXT-3FTXK-JJTBT-B39X5
Xbox 360 or Xbox One: 535J3-C96CK-R9F6S-WFTBJ-RFCT3
PlayStation3, PlayStation 4, or PlayStation Vita: KJWJ3-CHBF9-FTCSC-S35TB-WTXXS

These codes will be active through March 21st – be sure to use them before then!

1 Like

Are these Facebook or Twitter codes, Pete? Thanks.

Facebook.

From Facebook -

PC / Mac: W3WJB-TWHRB-TRBFK-JJJJJ-55CJ6
Xbox 360 or Xbox One: 5JKT3-H9RC5-XS669-WXJTB-ZWTXR
PlayStation3, PlayStation 4, or PlayStation Vita: CTCTJ-9HJ6S-XT595-STK3B-5KFB5

These codes will be active through April 4th– be sure to use them before then!

1 Like