SHIFT codes: Post BL 2 Shift codes here (updated 03/18/2018)

Added. Thanks.

I can confirm the 25 GK code from March last year is still working, I just used it yesterday.

Unlock some new loot with these SHiFT codes for 5 Golden Keys in Borderlands 2!

PC / Mac: KBC33-XTZXT-3FTXK-JJTBT-B39X5
Xbox 360 or Xbox One: 535J3-C96CK-R9F6S-WFTBJ-RFCT3
PlayStation3, PlayStation 4, or PlayStation Vita: KJWJ3-CHBF9-FTCSC-S35TB-WTXXS

These codes will be active through March 21st – be sure to use them before then!

1 Like

Are these Facebook or Twitter codes, Pete? Thanks.

Facebook.

From Facebook -

Unlock some new loot with these SHiFT codes for 5 Golden Keys in Borderlands 2!

PC / Mac: W3WJB-TWHRB-TRBFK-JJJJJ-55CJ6
Xbox 360 or Xbox One: 5JKT3-H9RC5-XS669-WXJTB-ZWTXR
PlayStation3, PlayStation 4, or PlayStation Vita: CTCTJ-9HJ6S-XT595-STK3B-5KFB5

These codes will be active through April 4th– be sure to use them before then!

1 Like

Added. Thanks.

This code is still active. Used it just now

Well, it is May… :wink: @Gulfwulf, update to OP please!

1 Like

F**k me, I got quit getting on here when I first get up :confused:

It’s all good; you confirmed the code was indeed expired (sometimes they seem to linger past their “best before” date).

Also, :coffee: before forums!

Don’t touch the stuff. Most the time when I wake up, before I climb out if bed. I grab my phone, check the forums and brows thru Google news.

:dukewhistle:

Date: 11/29/2015
Number of keys: 5
PC / Mac: CJ5JB-KWRXT-BFTFK-T3J3B-55ZFF
XB360 / XBOne: CTCTB-T3FCK-RZ6RS-KFBBJ-B5TJ5
PS3 / PS4 / PS Vita: WJ5B3-BTTXZ-F3CHW-HJKJT-6HSZ6
Exp: Unknown
Source: Duval Twitter3.1k

This one no did not work for me (said it was expired).

Thanks. I’ll remove that one then.

As far as i am concerned BL 2 is the standard that Gearbox and 2K games should be using when they create, it is wildly successful and fun to play.

For some reason it wont let me redeem any keys, does anyone have any idea as to why? It keeps telling me " Sorry, but this code can not be redeemed at this time." and I haven’t redeemed it yet, and it isn’t expired. I haven’t redeemed keys in probably close to a year but you should still be able to since they’re still releasing key codes, right?

Sounds like a networking or server issue: if you already redeemed the code, it would say that; likewise, if it was expired, the error would be “code expired”. So I would suspect either server maintenance, or a failure to login in to SHiFT properly when you launched the game. You should see the SHiFT authentication happening just after you’ve selected your storage device and the main game menu screen comes up.

That’s what I thought but no matter what I do I can’t get it to work. When I’m on the shift code screen it says I’m successfully logged into my shift account and displays my shift name in the top right corner but just won’t let me redeem any keys. Which is really unfortunate since when I switched from my xbox one to my xbox one elite I lost all of my characters, guns, and my thousands of hours of play time :sob: but I appreciate the help!

Are you on xbox one im trying to get norfleet. Please help