Shold Battleborn Tap Offer More In-Game Rewards?

So other then the gold orendi skin the game is actually nothing special to play. Sure you can grind your way through each level but for what?
I think GBX should offer rewards that you can unlock and redeem in game when you play Battleborn on you Xbox one or Ps4.
Like prestige X amount of times to unlock this loot crate, kill X amount of enemies to unlock this or unlock that.
Cause other then that I feel it’s just a big waste of time at this point to try to even get to the higher levels.
Anyone else feel that way?

1 Like

I actually really enjoy the game and would play it even without that Orendi skin :smiley:

1 Like

Eh after playing Tap Titans for ages and then jumping ship and playing BattleBorn Tap it’s just idk different. Lol

if GBX really cared about people playing they would offer more in game rewards like for every 100 stages reached (the first time only), players would get a epic loot pack or piece of legendary gear with low stat rolls in the actual game. TBH that’d probably be the best way to go if they cared about people playing either game.

1 Like

Should it?
IMO, yes.

I would also take it a step further and suggest they should add rewards in Tap for playing Battleborn AND rewards in Battleborn for playing Tap.

I would leave it up to them to decide what rewards they believe are valuable enough to actually entice people to play both games. Though they do seem to have something against making rewards exciting in Battleborn. I’m just holding onto some hope that they change that at some point. Because right now, their completion rewards are very lacklustre.

1 Like

Same but I still play it hoping that later my progress will pay off a bit.