Shooting Range needs MASSIVE improvement (suggestions)

So the shooting range is, well, useless. You can shoot a gun anywhere on the ship with the same effect.

Player has a choice to Add a target that could be any enemy you have killed before.
Choose the enemy level and maybe shield and/or armour.
allow multiple targets in the shooting range at one time.

This would make life so much easier when making a build, testing guns or other features.

Thanks

Thoughts?

3 Likes

Probably my biggest disappointment so far. Was expecting an improvement from TPS. Not a downgrade from BL2…

I have the feeling they’ll add something better in an oncoming dlc. Not the most customer friendly decision.

We need. Yes, need. Damage displayed. Shielded, un-shielded and armored targets. Moving targets. And why not, target that shoot back!
A real proving ground. That’s my suggestion.

2 Likes

maybe the OPTION to shoot back. I just want to see how the gun does, cause sometimes its REALLY hard to tell just from the stats. Like the legendary sometimes do extra stuff and I wanna know how good or bad that is without actually having to field test them.

1 Like

Absolutely. I think personally it’d be fine to have the Borderlands 2 ones with only 2 changes:
1: Be able to switch from flesh to shield or armour at will
2: Make it more accessable. One of the more annoying things about the Bl2 shooting range was that you couldn’t test anything melee related

5 Likes

Oh ya, that would be nice as well, a nice high ledge to test slams as well.

1 Like

I agree.

We should be able to test our guns again different targets from the shooting range.

1- Red

2- Yellow

3- Red & Yellow

4- Red & Blue

5- Yellow & Blue

6- Red & Yellow & Blue

3 Likes

So I’m not the only one who “think in color” instead of element/name. :smiley:

1 Like

Useless as ■■■■.
Where is there thread to the developer for suggestions?

It doesn’t need to be improved, it needs to exist to begin with.

1 Like

Just about to get to level 50 for the second time so a few hours invested. I’ve searched Sanctuary many times. Can see the duck on the minimap but for the Iife of me cannot find any shooting range. Have given up & kept it as my embarrassing secret :wink:

It’s where you put out the flames for Marcus. Down the stairs, left from him.

1 Like