when you see an enemy just flash flash flash flash flash bang,
oh no I just got slowed slowed slowed slowed,
don’t worry because I (activate ult) can flllllllllllyyyyyy,
Dunkin every niiiiiiiiggghht
F*ck you Benedict…I can get out quick
Running for my liiiiiiiffffeee
Hitting them right in the eeeyyees
(Stop singing)
I mean look at them scrambling around like idiots (laughs) that guy just ran off a cliff! (Laughing more)
(Back to singing)
Oh god it’s phoebe I better ru…(dead)
Good thing I got respawn so I can do the same stuff ag-ga-ga-gain
What is that stuff you may ask?
Well
(Repeat up to stop singing part)
It’s not my faaaaaallllut fooorrrr being an absolute metal unicorn I am
Wether you like it up close or from the skiiiiiies
Because there’s only thing on my mind
And that’s to kill kill kill kill kill.

Well that’s the song and I hope you enjoyed it

5 Likes

Hmmmm… I could review your song… or I could post these emojis…
:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

1 Like

Hey I could make a Benedict song to make it even

Does it involve Caldarius shoving his TMP up my ass?

Well no i have my favorites but Benedict is still the best rocket slingin, high flying, taunting enthusiast of a bird you’ll ever find in a game

1 Like

You are forgiven.
Here is an unrelated pineapple emoji.
:pineapple:

2 Likes

Thank you I shall enjoy it
:pineapple:

Uhm…

backs away slowly

runs

“Where you runnin? I ain’t done”
-Benedict

I have but no more likes to give. Take this adorable thing instead :ram:

1 Like

hahahaha i love your song. you killed me LOL xD

I genuinely laughed at this XD this is clearly something he would say XD

1 Like

Though what’s the song you’re paroding though is it that TS song?

1 Like

A couple of the lines were based on the song (when can I see you again) by owl city

1 Like