Should have made a legendary tier corrosive Hyperion shotgun for this game

(I'm not a real doctor) #1

I think it needs one.

Taking out surveyors v2 in Digistruct Peak with Zero is like impossible. It’s a chore taking out other things with him but this is really annoying.

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #2

Conference Call, Butcher, Interfacer. They exist.

(Xbox Gt: TheRealKingJosh) #3

he means like corrosive exclusive shotgun, I get what you’re saying

(I'm not a real doctor) #4

Hah I’d love to see someone farming for a corrosive conference call. Probably the sun would go down once or twice and afterwards his brain would be mush.

(This Just In: CNN CEO Hunter Hellquist denies fake news) #5

It has to be a shotgun? Corrosive lyuda sniper is my weapon of choice for taking down surveyors.

(Honorary Miscreant & Charlatan) #7

And tell me then, why does there need to be a Corrosive-only Hyperion Shotgun, when there are already three exceptional hyperion shotguns available that can come in Corrosive element?

(Focused for Success in a Distracting World) #9

(Carlton Slayer) #11

Veruc, Anarchist or Gwen’s Head- and shock is actually better as they have more shield health than they do body health. Also, try throwing out your decoy- if they attack that you should have plenty of time to line them up for a shot…

(Xbox Gt: TheRealKingJosh) #12

or you could use a hornet as it works quite well against bots. As well as the Teapot

(Carlton Slayer) #13

The creator of this thread has a thing against farming and tries to use readily available weapons, which is why I mentioned the Anarchist and Gwen’s Head- I personally like the Veruc, especially against buzzards…

(Xbox Gt: TheRealKingJosh) #14

ah, ok i see what you mean

(Xbox Gt: TheRealKingJosh) #15

absolutely agree with you dr.do little lol

(The doc is in.) #16

:point_up:
I think you mixed up “Should have made” with “I need this at the moment”.
Beside. Any good small barrel Hyperion shotgun also do the trick for surveyors. In addition to all other guns already proposed.

Just don’t go there. You’ll simply get hammered.

(Xbox Gt: TheRealKingJosh) #17

if you hate surveyors so much just get a siren, then you won’t hardly ever have to worry about surveyors :+1:

(Xbox Gt: TheRealKingJosh) #18

Or this could help a little :laughing:

(I'm not a real doctor) #19

Heh yeah thanks funny

But I went for the Bad Touch instead, using the guest sign in trick to get it! (it appears that vertical axis look can’t be inverted on 2d controller? But whatever)

Let’s see how it does then :smiling_imp:

(Xbox Gt: TheRealKingJosh) #20

no just watch the video it will help you, it helped me.

(The doc is in.) #21

Can be inverted on any player/controller/account as far as I know.
I only play with inverted Y axis.

(Isthiswill) #22

Read the Title and immediately thought of the Viral Marketer in TPS and wondered if the OP played it first?

Then I thought about the Blister in BL1 (Torgue of all things) and how the Tediore Retcher is as close as BL2 gets.

Then I realized my thought about how TK’s Wave Rifle tech was taken by Hyperion and as a result the multi pellet shotguns for Hyperion are MIA in TPS IIRC.

Dahl weapons (tk’s wave was Dahl) have a lot of Horizontal bursts in BL2 and a few in TPS (Major Tom & Pitchfork). No Hyperion weapons do. Implies Hyperion got the wave tech working after Jack took over, and thus came the Conference Call & Interfacer.

Still griping about the “Hyperion Wave Rifle” Blake promises in Uncle Teddy Mission ending up being a Jakob’s Shotgun. How Sway?!?!? How?!?!?

(I'm not a real doctor) #23

2nd pad was default everything and when I pressed start it went to options to change 1st controller settings.

If there is a way doesn’t matter I only needed 2nd pad for a minute to get the gun