Should I buy the Season Pass?

First off hi new to the forums and game (Currently trying to Silver all Story missions…)

Anyways I was wondering if 20 dollars for the Season pass is worth it, i know what you’ll get but i still cant decide, the main reason is because I feel like if I buy it and use the keys to unlock the characters who currently cost like 40K then i’ll have no point in playing because I unlocked the last few who could only be obtained by playing many games to get enough to unlock them and felt like I wasted 20 dollars because I wouldn’t play the game anymore.

So yeah, just still wondering if I should buy the pass…

PS
Thank you everyone for your opinions on this, going to wait till I unlock all the characters Via command rank before I decide to buy the Season Pass or not.

The season pass is definitely worth the purchase. i see your point on the characters. the reason i say it is worth it is because there are 5 story operations that you get with the season pass. they cost 5 bucks each. instead of paying 25 for all 5 you are actually saving 5 bucks by getting the season pass.

PS
welcome to the forums and to battleborn

1 Like

Hey! Welcome to the forums.

I’m gonna say yes because i love this game lore, credits can be used for lootpacks (i save them for discount events). There are some tasty legendary gear you would love/have fun using.

Also operation missions gives comander lootpacks, higher chances to get legendary gear and skins and credits.

If you are 100% PvP orientated and don’t care of gear, you rly dont need the season pass.

Have fun saving solus or killing other badasseses

2 Likes

I bought into the season pass for the reason outlined by @lostkrouu: knowing I would want all five story ops, it made sense. The free (and 1 week early) unlock of the extra characters was nice, but not really a factor in my decision. If you’re not into the story mode of the game at all, I’m not sure it’s worth it. If you like the story mode, or want to unlock the legendaries added through the story ops, it’s totally worth it.

2 Likes

I’m really enjoying the season pass. The ops are really cool and not having to save for characters is nice. Also the week of early access is pretty sweet when new characters get released.

1 Like

As much as I want to say all the encouraging things to convince you to buy it, my opinion is to wait a while. Battleborn is difficult game, and being new you’re bound to have some uninspiring experiences in your early PvP matches. Spend some time playing different characters and figuring out which ones best suit your playstyle, play both PvE and PvP and even private versus matches against bots to ease yourself into PvP, get some gear and unlock more characters. If you decide it’s a game you want to stick with then go ahead and get the season pass, if you enjoy the PvE side of the game you’ll like the operations (they’re complex and difficult, that’s what I like in a game). Oh and don’t worry about the 47k credits characters, you’ll likely play several characters a lot and it takes a LONG time to get 47k credits, in that time you’ll probably want to purchase loot packs instead, the hero keys are well worth it and you wont just play each character once then be done with the game.

2 Likes

if you like PvE then I would say yes unless you like it on sale for 10$ or something arond Christmas maybe. So far there are 2/5 story missions but u do them like 10 times w/ different dialogues and can get free commander packs, special gear, taunts, and skins even after the 10 times.

Also you can save up your credits first off to continuously buy bank slots as you fill them up rather quickly if ur playing PvE and once you got all the bank slots bought then you can save up for legendary packs during the lootpocolapse which cost 15k a pop but each 1 gives u a guaranteed legendary or commander packs to get the taunts/skins u want

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like