Sick and tired of terror anointed legendaries...and everything else terror anointed!

It was fun during the first day or two but now it’s becoming a plague. I’m still playing in normal mode M3.
The day prior to the event I wanted to start TVHM but now I’m not even considering it. The reason is quite simple, I don’t want to end up with a ton of terror anointed weapons that will be completely useless after the event (bank space doesn’t help either).
As if this was not enough, I needed around 50 loot ghosts to be able to farm a single legendary (event related) grenade…maybe that’s just bad luck…maybe not!
In several occasions I end up with 2, 3 or even 4 legendaries after farming Voracious Canopy for 20 minutes but none of them event related legendaries.
On the other end they all end up being terror anointed which is really useless and ultimately annoying.
Haunt also drops 2 or 3 each time I kill him and guess what…they’re all terror anointed and none is an event related legendary.
Is anyone else feeling the same towards terror anointed gear?
And the cherry on top of the cake is that when looting outside event map one also gets these legendary, wonderful, super cool and useless terror anointed bs…ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!