Simple Battleborn Role Play Thread

(Benedict's Glorious Wingspan) #21

Benedict lays chest down on the lawn chair.

I just settled down to roost. I ain’t gettin’ back up. I ain’t into that chest stuff anyway. I prefer to exercise these babies.

He flaps his wings, spilling Ernest’s beer before he has a chance to drink it.

Whoops. My bad Sarge. That’s a real shame too, it looked like that was a super tasty beer. Now…

Benedict tries to look around Montana’s massive bulk.

Dude… c’mon yer blockin’ my view…

(Peace is a lie) #22

Whiskey rigs the fire suppression system to pump accelerant on a timer and throws a lit match into the room after the sprinklers triggered

■■■■ yeah!

(Junk Male ) #23

Ernest catches the large bottle thrown from the anonymous person with one claw and bitch-slaps Benedict with it in one swift motion. He then twists around to grab the bag of chips, fails to reach, and flops over inelegantly on his stomach.

Ernest, upon hearing Whiskey’s shout, reflexively whips out a power egg and chucks it down in defense mode, creating a bubble forcefield around his chair, holding back the now raging firestorm.

Ernest: Ooooooh. Pretty.

(Cast Iron Chef) #24

Ah man! Now I want chicken wings!

(Benedict's Glorious Wingspan) #25

Benedict, knowing he can never count on anyone to shield him, throws out an old portable UPR shield generator, which extends an energy bubble around his chair.

An’ that’s why y’all pay attention in basic trainin’. Ya know… to the important stuff like what to do if yer firebombed or gas attacked. Not that flyin’ in formation ■■■■…

(Junk Male ) #26

Ernest: Eh, sh*t teaches you precision, and how to do what you’re goddamn told. Which is useful in case you happen to not have paid attention to the rest of your blasted training…

(Not a "Li'l Assbirb!") #27

Toby runs into Benedict’s bubble for protection, then starts telling him about his day.

(Benedict's Glorious Wingspan) #28

Yeah. I wouldn’t be here today if I did what I was told.

Benedict shoves Toby out of his shield bubble into Ernest’s protective egg.

Oh no. Go make friends over there.

(Kain Zilla) #29

Phoebe walks into the room carrying a notebook and jotting down calculations. All of the commotion draws her attention and she slowly looks up.

“Ah. Well then. It does certainly appear as if someone has… fowled up the place.”

Black sunglasses float up and situate themselves on her face by way of zero-point energy as the comm unit in the room opens up to someone screaming followed by a sick guitar riff.

“Mike. I do believe that I have informed you that not everybody on this ship is as enamoured of what you think of as music as you are. Please cease using the open channels.”

(PSN: SirWalrusCrow) #30

A muffled sound is heard of Oscar Mike being shoved away from the com. A thud follows as if though he just hit the floor.

“We do apologise Miss Hemsworth. We were trying to transcribe the soundless songs we’ve been hearing stemming from Ekkunar. Oscar Mike… insisted… he would aid us in this because he ‘would always help his MushBros out of a jam’. We decided to give him a chance due to his expertise in the art of aerial string instruments. But when he heard your comment, he had to rush over to ‘fill in a sick guitar riff for a bro in need’.

If you need me to heal your ears or spirit, let me know.

Clambering metal is heard over the com with minor grunts.

“Did she dig the riff?”

(Benedict's Glorious Wingspan) #32

Benedict pulls out a harmonica and places it in his beak. He attempts to blow into it, but only a mild sound comes out. He shifts the harmonica’s position in his beak and tries to blow into it again. Then he takes it out of his beak and presses it up against it instead. No sound comes out this time.

BENEDICT:
The hell is wrong with this damn thing? Looked simple enough on the TV…

Montana
You’re using the wrong end again! Gotta inhale deep.

Montana gasps, puffing his chest up even larger.

Montana (holding breath)
And then…

Montana plays out the sweet intro to his theme song. Does a little twirl and trips over Benedict’s chair.

(Benedict's Glorious Wingspan) #34

Everything seems to go in slow motion as Benedict stares in horror at Montana’s monstrous abs falling directly towards his face. In the distance, he thinks he can hear opera music. He tries to lift off, but his armor gets caught in the chair and he falls belly first right back onto the padded foam. A single tear runs down his cheek as the full weight of Montana’s body comes crashing down on his back. He screams.

BENEDICT:
OW!!! YOU FRIGGIN’ ASS… JERK!!! OWWWWWW!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!! WHY!?

(Jennerit Supremacist) #35

El Dragòn walks into the room, drawn by the commotion. His face shows incredible shock as he witnesses Montana pinning Benedict to the ground

"What is this?! Pyrotechnics? Wrestling? An adoring crowd to witness such a spectacle? You are all having a WrestleMania and didn’t think to invite the one, the only, El DRAGÒN?! Ah, no matter. El Dragòn needs no invitation to a fight, because there can be no fight without your once and future champion!

El Dragòn’s face turns from shock to excitement as he sprints towards Benedict and Montana and leaps into the air, preparing a DragonSplash

“Ready yourselves! EL DRAGÒN IS UPON YOU!”

(Touched MCHammer) #36

Decloaks behind Èl Dragòn

Nothin personal kid.

(Jennerit Supremacist) #37

“Oh, you fight dirty. I love it!”

El Dragòn grabs Pendles after getting stabbed and immediately preforms a suplex. However just as Pendles’ head hits the ground his poison kicks in and leaves El Dragòn paralyzed before he can let go, leaving both himself and Pendles stuck mid-suplex

(Not a "Li'l Assbirb!") #38

Toby sits on the floor with a bucket of popcorn situated between his talons, shoveling popcorn into his beak as he watches his two friends fight.

(Benedict's Glorious Wingspan) #39

Oh, thank the Great Eagle he didn’t land on us.
Speakin’ of which, GET OFF A ME!!!

(PSN: SirWalrusCrow) #40

Miko enters the room and see El Dragòn’s and Pendles’ awkward pose. They slowly start to make their way over to them.

sigh

“We have lived for eras. We have accomplished so much. All only to end up here. Looking at… this… We are too old for this.”

As Miko are walking over to them, they massage their neck. When they are standing next to them, they slowly push their fingers into their neck. El Dragòn and Pendles are increasingly disgusted by what they are seeing and the gruesome noices. Their hand, now buried inside the neck, is shining of a bright, green light. They slowly rotate their hand around the neck, slightly tilts their head back, and proceed to take off their head. They rotate the head to look at themselves. As the body and head are looking at each other, a unified sigh is heard.

“What did we do to end up here?”

The body slowly lowers the head and turns it so the eye is facing El Dragòn and Pendles. They gracefully places it next to them. The body kneels, bow their neck and lays their hand on the top of the head, gently caressing it. A vague, mystical sound is heard, as if though the body and head were communicating. After a few seconds the body stands up and walks out of the room, leaving the head by El Dragòn and Pendles. Petrified by what they just witnessed, they are now awkwardly silent, wondering whether or not they should make small talk with the head of Mikollopria staring at them.

Montana (unconscious)
…feeling lucky…

Montana sits up with a groan. Sees Miko’s head and let’s out a shriek. He looks down to see Benedict still trapped beneath him.

Montana
Ah! Bird Bro!

Beatrix (seeing Benedicts wing)
Oh how nice. Don’t forget to make a wish!