Simple Battleborn Role Play Thread

(Benedict's Glorious Wingspan) #42

Wait wait wait!!! Is the bigger piece still on my back, or did Montana get the bulk of it? Owwwwwwww… STOP PUSHIN’ DOWN!

(Not a "Li'l Assbirb!") #43

Toby throws his now empty popcorn bucket to the side, gets up, and waddles over and leans into Benedict’s face with a smirk.

Let’s just say that ALL Avian members of the Battleborn are flightless now! AHAHAHAHAHA!!

Sticks tongue out at Benedict.

(Benedict's Glorious Wingspan) #44

Ok… see… ya act like the ETB ain’t just gonna heal that right up. Ya act like we don’t have Miko n’ Bea n’ Ambra n’ Alani on our medical staff. It’s gettin’ healed.

Speakin’ of which, ya ever talk to Bea about gettin’ a… OW!!! F**K!!! MONTANA!!! WOULD YA PLEASE GET OFF A ME? WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YA DOIN’ UP THERE?

(Not a "Li'l Assbirb!") #45

Puts tip of flipper on Benedict’s beak.

Shh… Just let me enjoy this…

(Benedict's Glorious Wingspan) #46

Benedict snaps his beak at Toby’s flipper, narrowly avoiding biting it.

(Cast Iron Chef) #47

Montana looks down at Benny. “What? Oh, sorry, dude. I forgot you were down there! Here, let me help you up.” He nimble jumps to his feet and stamps a foot down, causing both Benedict and Toby to fly into the air. He grabs Benedict by the shoulders and sets him down gently, completing ignoring the fact that Toby has fallen straight on his ass. “You okay, dude? No broken bones or anything, right?”

(Not a "Li'l Assbirb!") #48

Toby stands up, frowning and rubbing his tail-feathers.

Yeah, no thanks to YOU

(Mumbling):
Oh, you were asking HIM…

Ambra screams in the background.

Hooligans. Disrespectful, foul mouthed hooligans. I will not do your laundry this time.

(Cast Iron Chef) #50

“Uh-oh. She’s mad!”

(Not a "Li'l Assbirb!") #51

YEAH!! You guys are lazy, inbred HOOLIGANS!!

(Touched MCHammer) #52

Pendles Uncloaks behind Toby
Weren’t you supposed to be on laundry duty?

(Not a "Li'l Assbirb!") #53

No, i was permanently pulled from that after Benedict and i nearly killed each other over the gay rumors that spread when the others found out I washed his sheets with Ocean Breeze detergent…

Because, u-umm… I sorta, kinda

Peed on them…

(Touched MCHammer) #54

That was Montana…

(Not a "Li'l Assbirb!") #55

I mean, Montana was INVOLVED, but, uh… No… I-It was me…

OCEAN BREEZE IS A GOOD SMELL THOUGH!! BENEDICT IS JUST A DIVA!!

(Touched MCHammer) #56

Only you and Alani are able to find anything good about that scent.

(Not a "Li'l Assbirb!") #57

ARE YOU COMPARING ME TO THAT POTATO-BRAINED WATER BIMBO?! I swear, everyone from that planet is an IDIOT!! Uh… P-Present company excluded, of course… Laughs nervously.

(Touched MCHammer) #58

Yeah I am!

Stares intently

…sure.

(Not a "Li'l Assbirb!") #59

Toby backs up as Pendles pulls out his kamas.

N-No…! I MEAN IT!! I-I mean… You started your own successful assassin business, a-and you… U-Uh…

ILOVEYOUPLEASEDONTKILLMEPENDLES!!

(Benedict's Glorious Wingspan) #60

Benedict, who has been unable to move or speak due to the agonizing pain from his broken, bleeding wings, finally regains enough composure to…

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

A kama enters Benedict’s back. He respawns and walks back in, his wings restored to their former glory.

Thanks. See Toby? It ain’t just me! EVEN THE FRIGGIN’ ROA KNOWS OCEAN BREEZE IS ■■■■■■■■!!!

(Not a "Li'l Assbirb!") #61

IT’S A PLEASANT, GENTLE SCENT THAT TAKES ME BACK TO BETTER TIMES, AND YOU JUST DON’T UNDERSTAND AROMACHOLOGY!!