Single player progress significantly differs from multiplayer progress

Hi guys!

To start off I’m telling you that I’m new here. I’ve been playing BL2 shortly after the premiere and then stopped, but now I’m back!

I’ve been playing coop with two friends for 2 days (21 hours gametime, huh), but I stumbled upon a problem. One of them always hosts the game, and we’re having fun, doing all the sidequests - currently lvl ~26. If I go to the single-player mode, the quests that we completed in coop are not complete in my single-player mode. It stopped at lvl ~13 main plot quest.

I wanted to play alone in the mornings while my buddies are away, but I don’t want to repeat the same quests again just to catch up to my multi-player progress.

Is there any way to fix this?

Sorry for my english, I’m not a native english speaker. I hope I explained my problem pretty well though.
Cheers!

Never happened to me.

But if your record says you have finished the mission next to it, then just do whatever your currently have and I’m sure it will have the “Fast Forward” option. Select Yes and the game will look through the missions you’ve played in co-op and skip them.

Wow… that actually worked ._.
I guess I was too lazy to check, lol. Thank you for your fast answer!

Glad I could help.

Enjoy the game, bro. :grin: