Skill trees down on main website?

Just tried loading up the link I have for my projected Amara build and it’s only loading the top synopsis of her character and a bunch of trailer images/links at the bottom. Same for the other three I had saved links for and the skill trees don’t even come up just trying to navigate to them through the Characters drop-down menu on the site directly.

2 Likes

The skill trees are down for me, too.

1 Like

same here

Yea, same here.

1 Like

Me too - hope they are not getting ready to make big changes to the skills.

1 Like

That’d be a crap turn-around so soon after launch. Tweaking for bugs and glitches I can understand, but messing with the skills so quickly seems a bit of a knee-jerk over-reaction.

1 Like

I’m experiencing the same issue, I hope it gets resolved quickly.

1 Like

when is this going to be fixed?

I’ve pinged the community manager about this.

1 Like

The skill trees are up again. :grinning:

1 Like

Don’t see any changes - that’s good. Although now that I have played Zane for awhile he might need some tweaks - my sons play Flak, Moze and some Amara; and Zane seems a bit lacking in comparison especially his legendary class mods. The mods seem odd and not overly helpful so far…

Any estimate as to when the Skill Tress will be back?

last time they took it down, a patch comes.

1 Like

It’s just that they’ve been down for the last 4 or 5 days. Unless I missed a day or so where they were available again.

Maybe a nice patch that will make all the item nerfs less painful. My Zane could use some love.

Nerfs are barely noticeable

1 Like

They’re still down.

They’re down again. :-/