Slaughterstar 3000 ZERO rewards Zero fun

REALLY Gearsoft after 2 hours solo fight in TVHV and M3 + 10min killing last two Titan robots this robot drop NOTHING everywhere i see only rare or epic items NO ONE LEGENDARY or good epic FROM ULTRA TOP BADASSES.And loot from chest 2x RARE and one epic .ALL ITEMS TOTAL CRAP AND USELESS+crazy exp for this?!! where is FUN,BILLIONS good items ,where is nice loot where is chance to také better items and progress? 2 hours super waste time in thistime i kill destroyer 40x and i have much better exp adn many legendary.

4 Likes

Back in the days we got rewards by completing something.The whole reward feeling comes when you did it.These arenas are endurance test more than an item rain like Warrior was in BL2.It just happens that SlaugherShaft drops more for some odd reason.So yeah,just have fun with it.

1 Like

Slaughter Shaft drops more bc there are like 85% only badasses.

@kamenik 2 hours for easiest from Slaughters? Man, I would look into gear that you’re using.

1 Like

Honestly i felt like slaughter star hardest yet , slaughter shaft pretty easy . Cistern of slaughter is kinda annoying with rakk

2 Likes

Yep, killing enemies that disappear from minimap because they are too high. Yeah, that’s what I call FUN.

1 Like

You never played through Magic Slaughter, did you? Or any of the BL2 slaughter circles, for that matter.

2 Likes

i had a rakk disappear on cistern because, according to my mini map, it flew behind that tall building on the right. i just threw longbox grenades over that way. the rakk spawns back in and explodes because somehow my longbow grenade attached to him. I could not see him so i don’t know why the game was that nice.

1 Like

Maybe it depends on characters a bit, but for my Moze SlaughterStar3000 was definitely the hardest COS for me.
Not even close.

All though the Cistern one actually took longer
because when it comes to shooting Rakks, I’m… not great.
Hard to feel badass when you’ve drained 1,000 rounds into the goddamn sky

1 Like

Yeah Totally, I just do it all for the sweat on my brow at the end of a nightlong farming sesh

I’m also playing Moze, She is my main.

1 Like

Well your just really good then.
Or i suck.
Or both! Haha

Cheers

This is definitely an area that needs work. They seem to have balanced legendary drops around boss farming, but it has severely hurt normal mobbing. They need to crank up the drops and the rewards in the Circles of Slaughter and especially Proving Grounds, which is supposed to be the end game activity. These are the areas that should be promoted rather than save/quitting on Graveward 400 times in a row.

1 Like