SleepMaster's Weapons

I have really enjoyed this mod. I have a picture that I would like to post if you are ok with it. One of my best moments with this mod was when I shot the Rakk Hive with the Holy Revolver and was unable to kill it.

Sure, feel free to post pictures :smiley:

Perfect timing.

4 Likes

Sleep how do u get these gunz randomley from chest or from enemies and bosses?

Right now you can only add them with WillowTree, but they will be world drop in 5th DLC

Will there be new gunz in the new dlc sorry for asking in the wrong topic

When I am done with enemies I will definetly work on more guns

What the explosive badass enemies

Will Nola’s weapons be in the dlc

How do you make custom weapons I’m trying to make some myself

Here you have video tutorial:

Also there wont be Nolas guns in 5th DLC

1 Like

Or how do I get Nola’s guns then

Maybe from Nola’s thread? Maybe from some videos on his channel? Seriously, a quick search would get you what you want. Just a suggestion.

2 Likes

hey!
i know that no one have repied for an year but i want to mod borderlands like changing guns stats for pure fun not gonna build a huge modpack and release is just for personal use so… which program i need to use to mod the guns stats because most of forums it says to use willowstree but that is for the savegame and that i already know it how to use it …

thanks in advance …

FYI: You can’t edit vanilla guns.

If you want to edit the vanilla game I suggest popping in w/ the BL2/TPS modding community.

I was wondering about this because I have not been witness to such awesome combos. I tried WillowTree and I didn’t get anything crazy that way either. How exactly does this work? I have been able to use every item in your mod selection, but I haven’t seen this crazy combo thing that is supposedly supposed to happen. Is it a drop and if so, what are the chances to get a crazy combo weapon?
I also read something about some patch 1.3 or something. Is there a chance that’s why I am not seeing these combos?

@SleepMaster

hey sleepmaster hope you are still around reading this. your mod is amazing and here im hoping you could still update your bandit weapon mods.

borderlands game of the year edition has 6 gearbox legendary guns with new unique parts. are you able to add these parts into your existing bandit weapon upk so they can spawn as well?

example, bessie has 500% crit, one new sniper part has 800% crit… etc a good bonus.

Sorry I am busy right now with work on 5th DLC which is currently my only modding work for Borderlands. For now I don’t have plans on creating new bandit weapons.

no problem, thank you very much for replying man.

btw what tools are used to unpack and repack .upk files?

You need to run Borderlands editor to edit .upk files. Check out @Dopefiend’s tutorial

1 Like