• Blue Weapon +1%

• Green Weapon -5%

• White Weapon +5%

• Money -5%

• Eridium +2.5%

• Double Eridium +1.75%

• Triple Eridium +0.75%

1 Like

Do you have a source for those numbers? Only some of them are oddly specific, yet the total doesn’t add up to 100%. If they’re based on observation (ie recording a bunch of slot machine pulls) it would be good to know how many trials the numbers were averaged over.

1 Like

The best source I’ve seen for this is at Slot Machine stuff which ties up roughly with the numbers above.

22k+ spins! :open_mouth:

1 Like

That makes my head… spin.

I’ll get my coat and see myself out.

3 Likes

Thanks for that, given the monetary cost, they could buff the higher rarity stuff x10 and you probably wouldn’t even notice…

1 Like

I know for a fact that I can’t possibly have played the slots that many times, but I’ve never gotten the legendary weapon Jackpot. So yes, that could easily be increased by a factor of 10 in my view!

2 Likes

Same here! Often get 1 symbol away but nothing! Occasionally get excited with a One Armed Bandit Goliath but then I remember the slots never display correctly after they die!

1 Like

The one armed bandit machines don’t display correctly? I did not know that…

1 Like

When the Goliath carrying them dies you spin the machine and it regularly shows 3 x but pays out something different! Maybe my game is broken? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Very true.