Slot Machines at Moxxi’s

Is it just me, or are the slot machine screens and prize legends super hard to see? The glare and brightness are just too much. Not sure if it’s just my game or tv or if it’s like that for everyone.

Nah I experienced it as well.

Me too. The indicators on the wheels are very blurry/fuzzy to me. I have no idea if I’m getting a match until I see if the drawer opens or not.
–RoA

Anytime I had the texture streaming option in the visual settings set to low, it was very fuzzy for me. But the higher I put that setting, the clearer they looked. Not sure if it’ll work for everyone, but try to have texture streaming at least at medium.

Xbox, no option to fine-tune graphic details. We have the choice of performance or resolution, and on PS4 we don’t even have that. And flipping back and forth between the two, there is no noticeable difference in the slot reels.

I tried resolution for a bit and went back to performance, the added texture detail slowed things down a bit and also caused some visual behaviors that caused me a bit of eyestrain.
–RoA

1 Like

Dang, sorry to hear that. Well, hopefully any future patches will help