[Small Project] Rouge AI Faction

I have started work on a Small Project that works to add a AI style Faction that uses ships controlled my AI cores (not real AI)

Here is the Steam Forum: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ModderNation/discussions/0/492379439689079273/

its quiet atm because people are still getting back from Christmas holidays n stuff
im the only one who is currently working on this mod (Subject to Change) and all iv been doing is making models and Uploading them to my P3D Account (Link: http://p3d.in/u/Faction_Red )

Edit: ships are Unmanned for reference

1 Like

I’m not clear on the concept. Is it a CPU-only race? A CPU-only race as a part of a skirmish/MP map, like raiding pirates? Is it an AI controlled section of the player’s fleet?

I think he means that the storyline is that these are unmanned ships…

1 Like

[quote=“Dom2, post:3, topic:1186873, full:true”]
I think he means that the storyline is that these are unmanned ships
[/quote] yes thank you that is what i meant…my autism was getting in the way of my Dictionary XD

ooooooooh… OK. That explains a lot.

1 Like

I havent been online for about a week because my PC was undergoing some upgrades and i am now totally Broke…

Modding is not going to cost you anything - you already have homeworld and the tools you need :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If I’d wanted to be cynical, I’d say that the lack of money is the whole nature of modding. :smiley:

2 Likes

Amen. If you do it for the cash, you’re in wrong line of work. ^_^;

well it doesn’t cost me anything…my PC just needed an upgrade :grin:

Unless you need a new PC. ;)[quote=“Faction_Red029, post:10, topic:1186873”]
well it doesn’t cost me anything…my PC just needed an upgrade :grin:
[/quote]

That.

My PC belongs to a muzeum, the motherboard, the CPU, HDDs and the case are all way from 2007…

I definitelly do need a new PC.
I definitelly do not have the money.
And I’m definitelly still going…

2 Likes

Watch out for Dr. Henry Jones Junior, @Pouk , the guy could still try to take your PC away from you.

1 Like

You see, mine is from 2009…

I’ll put a snake on top of it then.

1 Like

In a cardboard box? :slightly_smiling:

No, …on top of the case, just like that.

Won’t the case cave in? 2007 is about, uum, 200 years ago now! :wink: Compared to the PCs of now.

OK, but what is its phase? Liquid, solid?

My memory not being what it used to be i cannot remember how to mod this game one bit :frowning:

i need to be reminded 2 things:

1. What files i need and where they go in the main HWR folder

2. what i need to change to add a new Race and add Ships to that Race

Help would be much appreciated :smiley:

1 Like