🚀Small trickle of lvls or would you prefer BIG jumps per dlc? DISCUSS!

THIS IS A DISCUSSION!

WOULD U RATHER small level increases like they have been doing?

OR BIG FREAKIN LEAPS AN EXPLOSION OF LVLS SURROUNDED BY NEW CONTENT?!

• small sporadic increases, the statusquo is fine :green_salad:

• BIG :cut_of_meat: BEEFY FREAKIN EXPLOSIONS OF LEVELS SURROUNDED BY NEW S#1+! TO BLOW UP! :boom:

0 voters

HERES A HARD FREAKIN CHOICE!
SO VAULT HUNTERS UR ON A DESERTED PLANET BUT YOU CAN SAVE 1 FOOD DISPENSER MACHINE AND YOU GOTTA CHOICE TO SURVIVE OFF EITHER :pizza: OR :hamburger: WHICH DO YOU CHOOSE?!

• PIZZA :pizza:

• :hamburger: BURGERS

0 voters

AND DEEP PHILOSOPHICAL QUESTIONS

WHATS REALLY IMPORTANT?!

• :mechanical_arm: PECS LOOT :gun: AND :boom: EXPLOSIONS!:boom:

• Feelings

0 voters

DONT FORGET TO SAY S#1+!@ LIKE YOUR FEELINGS IN THE BOX BELOW!

3 Likes

I would honestly love to see an in between area on the level caps. It’s nice to be able to farm at the new level cap with old gear because it’s only a few levels down. But 3-4 levels at a time feels so trivial.

I with they had done 5 levels at a time with each fewer cap raises. This allows you to still be productive with your old gear while feeling a noticeable difference with new stuff.

3 Likes

The status quo is horrible. 3 level intervals every 2 months is absurd.

Like, we know its coming. Just do it in 10 instead.

6 Likes

Option Unicorn and rainbow: a clear roadmap of cap increase?
And if we are never going to know maybe it is better to get rid of this in one go once and for all.

1 Like

My feelings for pizza are explosive.

2 Likes

After this event ends there is a good chance for a level cap increase it will be a small jump unfortunately. Also why not both for pizza and burger have you never had a cheeseburger pizza or a pizza burger before best of both worlds friend.

3 Likes

Nice post OP!

I’m not sure who would want the status quo and having to nuke and rebuild your inventory for mostly the same gear and for a measly 3-4 level increase. It’s not much fun having to do that.

1 Like

Third option: level 50 could have remained the level cap. And you would still be able to get extra skill points somehow. Voila, gear wouldn’t become obsolete.

3 Likes

Gear doesn’t become obsolete with small increases,I still use alot of coms and artfacts from lvl57 that are some of my best rolled stuff,if you think farming is a chore now,with larger cap increases you would have to refarm all of your gear,no thanks but I still want more :boom:Explosions :boom:

1 Like

Anyone who is not too worried about min-maxing, farming, and playing on MH10.

I have whatever I have for my L60 Fl4k, if level goes up by 3-4 soon, I’ll just get him up through whatever content I feel like, and while doing that will pick up some new guns. If they are better/more interesting compared to what I have, they will be used.

It does not bother me that they are not the ‘best’ ones. Saves me time on farming and avoids FOMO pains.

4 Likes

Burgers, as long as they are vegan.
And let’s just get to max level already (so I can farm for gear and we can get real end-game content (aka raid bosses)).

1 Like

Wow, a lot of you really prefer pecs over feelings, huh? Geez.

Well it sure will suck when the new DLC comes out and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall my gear except nade, relic and mod, become outdated.
BUT.
I love hacing a proper reason to keep leveling up other than G. Ranks, getting those juicy skills in my tree that i couldn’t barely scratch for my builds before, and even spare a point for Why I Cant Hold All These Grenades?

(Just kidding. Never investing in that one.)

Since our gear will become outleveled either way, send it all to hell and make the level jump a fine-ass 7 new levels, lol.

2 Likes

I’m with you to an extent. I like to get through new content and don’t have any interest in the end game stuff due to MM’ing not working well. Don’t quote me on this, but I’ve read where in some cases the jump from lvl 57 to 60 for some gear is pretty dramatic as far as dealing damage. I originally was going to stop at M6 gear but then figured I’d for specific pieces of anointed M10 gear. I also heard some of the new gear is only attainable at M10.

1 Like

I can never have too many levels.

I would like an in-between with cap increases. I don’t min-max and I love the extra levels since pet damage scales 50% every cap increase, but I would to have more noticeable jumps in power. 5 levels would be a good spot for me.

If I’m stuck on an island with nothing but Pizza and burgers I’m screwed regardless, so I want pepperoni pizza every day till I die. I mean, I could forage for some shrooms or fruit and then a plain old burger with lettuce and tomato would probably be more nutritionally valuable, BUT WE AREN’T THINKING THAT FAR AHEAD.

Feelings man. Yeah, pecs and explosions are great, but without feelings how could I derive joy from those explosions? Priorities people.

3 Likes

Lower number of big level cap increases like in previous games. 8-11 levels at a time.

Except another one after 7 years like with Commandet Lilith. That one was unnecessary. The only purpose was to keep players constantly interested in the game. Kinda like BL3.

2 Likes

We Will Be Running To Find That First Shield At Lvl63 That Prevents Us From Being One Shotted From Enemy’s Shooting Lvl63 M10 Guns Lol

I want the next level increase, if there is one, to be substantial and meaningful. Tired of these tiny ones that require more farming in a few months. Give me level 70 and let me sit there for a year, please.

Right now, as it is I would be perfectly fine not getting a level cap increase at all as we have plenty of skills points. I mean, I know what I’d do with extra 5 or extra 10 but I don’ feel like it would even make the game any better getting it in the current state.

However if the level cap increase happened with the introduction of the potential 4th skill trees then I certainly wouldn’t mind the cap jumping up by 10 at the time because there would still be choises for how you’re using them instead of basically every one filling out almost every skill tree and your equipment being the only difference between builds.

As it is: less
Wtih 4th skill tree: more but not too much more

1 Like

I can definitely agree with you if there’s a major shift with the addition of the 4th tree that a more substantial increase in level cap might or should be implemented or have just enough points to get started down the tree like a jump to level 65

1 Like