Smexy mag3 SMG topic (GOTY Enhanced as well as Original Borderlands)

(odiscordia) #242

I know I was like 13 days? What

1 Like
(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #243

Yeah, I actualy delet one of my post casue I cant replay (that post is back btw) lol

1 Like
(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #244

this thread has been on my mind lately. I’ve ran across some goodies but have been rather lazy on taking the screenshots. I need to get some posts in here… :sweat_smile:

1 Like
(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #245

Hahaha, is it like one button on the keyboard to take screenshot?

1 Like
(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #246

Yes, however you can re-map your “keys” as you see fit. Default is F12 for me on Steam. Which is painfully close to the “weapon drop” key. I’ve done it on accident and I really don’t like dropping my weapons accidentally. But that isn’t why I’m lazy about it. It’s more of after your session, Steam has all the screen shots you’ve taken and now asks to be uploaded and/or deleted. So that is an extra step and time waiting for all images to upload. Then, I have to log into steam on a separate window to grab that pic and come to the forums to post. So, its not just a single click. But, it’s not arduous either. I’m just being lazy is all.

1 Like
(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #247

So it’s not as easy as I thought but quality is hight not like post lol

1 Like
(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #248

I was about to state that fact. Having extra steps is fine cause the quality of the images are far superior to Phone pics. :grin:

This is what i see when loggin into Steam

you can see the screenshots link and number of pics uploaded. I have so many, not even close to posting those all. its way too many…

1 Like
(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #249

I was talking about that with Geo, it is possible to connect PC to Xbox and take screenshot?

1 Like
(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #250

Yes, I believe so. My Dell Gaming laptop is windows 10 and has the xbox overlay to record vids of play. any Borderlands vid I’ve posted came from that overlay. But, I have to sync my profile and login info with my xboxlive account and I like having them separate.

here is the screen after clicking on screenshots:

pages and pages of pics… lol

1 Like
(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #251

Perhaps on the weekend I will have the opportunity to connect my brother’s laptop to the xbox, so I’ll try that.

1 Like
(odiscordia) #252

I just actually looked at this stinger…and…gawddamn as good as it is that would drive me bugshit to get this perfect gun at 66. I think I need medicine for my ocd.

1 Like
(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #253

It is not mat2 and that sight… Dont care lol

1 Like
(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #254

3 Likes
(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #255

I posted this in Item Find topic but I think it deserves to be here too, if that was mat2 that would be my grail.

2 Likes
(odiscordia) #256

I think I just drooled on my phone a lil over that pestilent…man that is perfect. Hey Kurt did u see that Spy I posted a few days ago in finds? A purple 16.3. I thought about you

1 Like
(Geomason) #257

I don’t remember how but I changed that, and now steam never asks me to upload/delete pics, they just go to assigned by me folder…

1 Like
(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #258

yah, I actually equipped my best Pesitlent to compare. a slight upgrade and yes, hoping thats the twisted barrel, but who knows right?! :smile:

yes, I thought to myself, “if only elemental” sweet. Love seeing x3 element on a spy. so hard to get. I’ve only seen 1 in all my farming of the Wee wee super booster shield. and I farmed that Mofo for years…some old timers in here can vouch, as I was pretty vocal about not getting that damn drop for so long.

(odiscordia) #259

Yeah I remember. Has to be a tek body. I’m pretty sure that is a twisted there. Even with those parts I believe it would be vitriolic but probably still have x4 with barrel3. Not 100% on that but from a/b ing different almost identical guns so much I’m pretty sure it is

1 Like
(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #260

it took a while to find this. Went way back on the What did you do in Borderlands thread…

I’m not sure about getting to x4 on an element. That purple explosive spy was the best I had seen when farming this on PC. I farmed Wee Wee so much on console, I don’t remember if I actually saw a x3. I was thinking this spy was x3 but i misremembered. its only x2. With stock 5, mag3 and the twisted barrel it may be possible. I’d like to see it to believe it, if you know what I mean. lol

1 Like
(odiscordia) #261

We already had this talk lol. Most the parts are fixed. Only the body and accessory changes. Mag3 barrel3 and stock 2 are standard for this gun. I bet a good corrosive HX would kick ass end game with that critical bonus. I’ll have to farm one when I get to it

1 Like