Smexy mag3 SMG topic

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #262

don’t tempt me. I’ll do it. :sweat_smile:

dude, I forgot the stock is fixed. that SUCKS

edit: the only solace that I have for that drop that disappeared on me for being an idiot and not remembering the game won’t save if only in for 30 seconds or less. is that its underlevled and Ultimately, I’d want it at level 68. But it was insanely good when I took it for a spin. I really want a good set of purple spy’s for Lilith.

(odiscordia) #263

Consider yourself tempted lol. Ah stock2 ain’t bad on a hypo. Better than 4

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #264

Did you see my post about the two same double stingers? of which one had a higher price and was twisted, this may be the only way to be sure.

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #265

I did see that post and don’t remember the value difference. I thought it was all identical. I’m loosing my mind apparently.

edit: I remember inspecting that pic. I was baffled why it was identical but too busy to post a question or ask anything about it. all stats were the same on card. Must have missed the dollar amount difference.

(odiscordia) #266

Don’t matter. It won’t spawn the twisted. Now a hell fire tho might be a different story…problem there is any one you’d want to keep would be 9’s$

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #267

I dont know how to link that but it was in Random Talk topic.

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #268

Now I see! :blush:

edit: You guys got me thinking on taking this on with Lilith but I’m trying to keep focus on Roland and getting to end game. But Lilith would be the best character to farm that quickly.

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #269

I can like my post lol

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #270

:rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #271

Spy cant spaw with twisted barrel?

(odiscordia) #272

Nope. Fixed to 3.

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #273

That’s a shame.

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #274

if no twisted and no stock 5, I’m not sure Tek body will get you to X4 elemental.

(odiscordia) #275

Not 4 no. Was talking about x3

(odiscordia) #276

It is. Bummer for us twist heads

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #277

I found it early today, it can be twisted the price remained the same as in the chest.

(odiscordia) #278

Whatever it is, its a brutal blue

(Orzesz ty Brumgocylu) #279

Now I just have to find the same one with higher (unlikely for a blue gun) or lower price to be sure if it’s twisted. Then maybe somehow I can compare to know on these weapons that dont have a price change. Basically, I need to have one that I’m 100℅ sure it is twisted.

(Vault Hunter - Borderlands Addict) #280

I agree. That will lead to the Twisted barrel/barrel3 detection thread. :wink:

(odiscordia) #281

Stupid gearbox should have put that in game. Like over in the menu where your challenges are or something. A gear analysis function. Or they could have made it more interesting than that…like a vendor in marcus’ various shops and you pay a little to have a gun scanned and It would show you basically what gearcalc shows you. Seems a no brainer for a game like this