Sneak Peek of Borderlands merch up now!

Hey all, just wanted to give a heads up that we’ve got a blog post up with a sneak peek of some of our upcoming Borderlands product from our partners. Its got our list of partners for product to date + first photos of several things.

https://www.gearboxsoftware.com/2019/06/borderlands-3-licensed-merchandise-sneak-peek/

We’ll also be doing some additional sneak peek-ing today on our Instagram Story on the @GearboxLoot account: https://www.instagram.com/gearboxloot/ (If you read this late and miss today’s Story, just stay tuned to that account, we are planning on much more in the future.)

8 Likes

looking forward to that artbook.
also glad to see Gaya-Entertainment and Bioworld on the list. The merch those two produce is often very nice and easily to pick up here in Holland / Europe. Would be nice to see the GearboxLoot merch made available through them here in Europe to cutdown on those tax&shipping costs. Nice to see that there are also going to be more “wild” items available.

1 Like

All I want for Mercenary Day is a hat. A nice ball cap style hat with a Vault symbol on it. Mayhem is nice, but a vault symbol is more universal.
Pretty please?
–RoA

I’d like to see a t-shirt with the Torgue logo on the front, and TORGUE MAKES THINGS EXPLODE! End of sales pitch! on the back. :3

2 Likes

A few of us have mentioned we’d love Fl4k’s class mods as plushies and Keychains like the Tiny Tina Bunny Plushie

2 Likes

I DEMAND a Moze & Iron Bear statue at lest 6 inches to 1 foot tall!! ( pretty please):hugs:

Super excited about the hoodies and the collectibles!

1 Like

I have the Zer0 hoodie still from the BL2. Would love to see a FL4K hoodie similar to that as well.

I’d love something Moxxi or Tina related, preferably a statue, and I’d pay good money for good ones.

And I don’t mean garbage like flippin Funko pops or them stupid ducks. I really want something decent, not stylised tat. Everything online atm is stupidly priced for what it is or plain tacky like the Pops, even then a Tiny Tina pop is not only rare, it’s 20 times what I’d pay for one of those bread headed monstrosities. I’ve got a Moxxi pop, that was a present though from someone who knows I’m a BL fan.

they do have a Moxxi and a Tina statue figure coming out soon for like $50 each.

i went back to the gearbox loot and am gonna get a CoV hoodie and a shirt.

1 Like