Sniping sucks in BL3? Sniper Builds for Fl4k, Zane, Amara & Moze for M4

if you find any combination please post it in this topic, because it interests me

1 Like

I thought it was a unique weapon. THX!

Among common snipers it’s pretty good, but honestly I think on M4 it doesn’t really cut it anymore.

1 Like

you can snipe on m4 but it is a drag unless you are moze which at that point you are not exactly sniping you are spamming lyuda :d

1 Like

Lyuda can barely even count as a sniper rifle. It’s more like an AR then anything. Certainly doesn’t feel like ‘sniping’ when using it.

Curious @Hexxusz0r have you tried Zane sniping since Guardian Rank fix and new com coming out yet? I haven’t but I’m curious to see if it’s much better now with like Monocles and stuff.

2 Likes

I am curious if someone was crazy enough to stack snipers and use cold bore to try and stack as much damage as possible along with playing Dirty. Maybe a competent sniper could pull it off?

1 Like

I made a M4 sniper only build work on Zane when GR was broken and we didn’t have this class mod. I was able to clear places like Anvil with it, just wasn’t amazing. I’m going to try it out later today probably since now my curiosity is peeked again.

I actually did find a Seein Dead with great sniper passives I believe as well.

1 Like

yes i have but not against anvil so it does not count :d also pure snipers are bad at procing seein dead and pd focus still requires seein red. long sotry short i am way too tired of monocle’s 5000x zoom to bother with sniping lyuda on zane runs out of ammo quick and yeah no other snipers i’d even want to use ice queen is cool but does not do enough dmg and does never drop with annointment for me out of gajilion aurelia kills i gave up

1 Like

Well honestly you don’t need to shoot your gun to even proc Seein Dead. I was thinking of just using a combination of double barrel clone for free ammo and sntl and between them two then It would be always on action and kill skills. Same as I did for my no effort Scourge build basically. With always on Salvation now we don’t really need a barrier anymore so it should be just fine.

1 Like

Zane’s barrier can make him a great sniper mine rocks a Lyuda with barrier crit anointment, wish that thing could semi auto or burst but oh well.

I used to have a build that devastated mayhem 3 with the one punch chump and woodblocker using Fl4k but I never transitioned it to mayhem 4, all I’d have to do is farm for a onepunch chump with damage one ASE.

Fl4k has alot if skills that support sniping in all his trees but the selection of snipers leaves something to be desired. The legendaries don’t really base themselves off of epic counterparts though. The mogul is a good Hyperion epic if you get the right roles but the wood blocker is an orgy, Jakobs has a good one or two as well mine reloads like a revolver and has a manageable scope and I don’t think malawan has a legendary sniper that’s not…odd compared to it epic counterparts.
Yep sniping is ■■■■■■ for now.

1 Like

barrierless you can get enough procs indeed since clone shooting counts as zane shooting i don think that will be patched out

1 Like

:frowning:

Lyuda it’s a Sniper

Ya don’t say… Is that why it says “Sniper” on the card. I guess you didn’t actually read what I wrote but ok thanks.

I know it’s a sniper but I’m saying it doesn’t feel like a sniper.

2 Likes

I tried Mogul recently in a ‘casual’ way, and it actually felt like I was firing a sniper again. Handling stat was around 80% though, which probably explains the feeling (Jakobses are like mid 30s…).

2 Likes

Can you post your Sniper Build Zane? I want to see it

Well if you mean the one I made before I don’t remember it exactly but I just used clone and barrier with playing dirty and I used infiltrator with brawler ward and it was Action Skill End based.

1 Like

I read what you wrote! My mistake! Sorry!

1 Like

it’s a world drop, unfortunately

1 Like

Yeah just seems like gearbox tried to compensate to much for no new classes in thier dlc flak is all but nothing at the same time

1 Like