Snowball rolls into the cutchene and it's wonderfull

So I was playing Jack’s dlc and when I reached the robotic boss dlc (thw one that drops the ion cannon) I slided just before it started with my relic that drops a rolling snowball when sliding, and the snowball rolled inside the cutscene! And it wasn’t a weird cut out image of it noooo it rolled as if it was part of the animation. It’s not a bug, it’s a feature and I llllllllove it! I’ll try to get some screenshots and post them here if I can. I hope I can.

Yeah had similar things happening during my game time sometimes with hilarious results

1 Like

Yep, the in game cutscenes happen in game with the vh cut out. Timed just right you can inject all kinds of things such as Torgue sticky explosions, or the aura effect on the red suit or ember’s blaze shields. Always good fun.

1 Like

I was using a Launch Pad while the Bloody Harvest was going on, and I’d slam on my way into the Heck Hole. The cut scene would start mid-slam, and I’d see the rockets going up and exploding around Haunt.

I wanted to try to catch one of those loose ghosts high in the ceiling, but I never got one.

1 Like

FL4K’s jabber’s gun will float in the background of some cutscenes, but the jabber will be invisible.

1 Like