So Bots suck now?

What happened? Every bots battle is like a kill party… I mean EVERY match… we’re all level 5/6 and they’re still level 1? What happened? This is sad :*(

1 Like

It wouldn’t surprise me if there have been many complaints over the months about Bots Battle being too hard, resulting in some Bot nerfing.

Perhaps you have just gotten better?

1 Like

Bots are very inconsistent. Some are plain inoffensive while others are quite tough.
Have you ever faced a bot team consisting of Alani, Reyna, Ghalt and double Montana with two quitters on your team? I’m still haunted by these nightmare-ish memories…
But yeah, many bots are completely dumb and useless. (Boldur, Kid Ultra, Beatrix, Kleese, Pendles, etc…)

4 Likes

Def not. I haven’t played in weeks. But thanks for…whatever the opposite of trolling is… me lol

2 Likes

I get what ur saying… but it wasn’t a few easier games… I mean at least 10 games in a row where not even a single bot leveled beyond level 1… that’s not inconsistent, and it’s not just easy it’s pointless.

3 Likes

I honestly have played only one match of Bot Battles, it was on PC with very low command allies. I had like 26 kills and didn’t die, reached level 10. My teammates all had some deaths and like 3-4 kills though. They all reached about level 7. So I think it really depends on how experienced you are on how well you play against the bots? Since my teammates didn’t think it was as easy as I did.
Not sure if you noticed that you got a lot better at the game since last time the bots were actually better? Maybe you have stronger teammates too?

Sadly I can’t remember one of the bots we were up against. I only remember 2 Gallys, 1 Kid Ultra and 1 Shayne&Aurox.

2 Likes

Well I havn’t played in the last few days but I never experienced this in my many hundred Bots Battle. Many (almost all the time) complete dominations but bots still at level 1 at the end of the match? I hope it’s not some kind of sneaky hot-fix that backfired badly! :confused:

2 Likes

Bots have always been a massive joke. Admittedly I haven’t bothered with them in quite a while but I find it really difficult to believe they could somehow get worse.

2 Likes

They actuallly improved the AI a few months ago and they were half way decent! This is a drastic drop in performance… @Jythri any idea what this might be?

That’s exactly what I’m thinking, something else they fixed reverted the bots to dumb mods…