So everyone is just cool with them announcing another skill tree you have to pay for right?

Timothy was great.

Kreig was great.

Gaige had… some flaws that needed to be worked around.

1 Like

In all honesty, making a new character is harder and more expensive, since they will have to add all the cosmetics that they already made for new models, and interactions with guns for example , and they need a VA.
Skill trees they are probably just reusing visual and action effects from one another. I really doubt they will add something completely new.

But you are apparently a minority so why waste money again it seems for bl3 gearbox are very stats based and the stats apparently say almost no one used them so why give them their own dlcs I mean what about Salvador and axton btw two main game vault hunters and nothing about them

Hey, dont worry, they wont get another nickle out of me.

4 Likes

Not saying any thing like that lol I’m saying it makes no sense as in suuurrreee almost no one used the dlc characters lol

1 Like

This game should have had a plethora of Vault hunters from the get-go.

That’s what the Guardian hinted, no ?

More content, more characters.

Before any of that though, perhaps they will address some of the issues plaguing this game since launch…

4 Likes

I guarantee you people would be willing to pay mors money if it means a new character.

4 Likes

100% ok with it because I have been done with this game for months now.

2 Likes

Probably, I’d buy it too if it was new characters.
But well, who knows what is on the mind of an old man CEO?!

1 Like

Wait, the new skill trees for each VH are posted somewhere…I gotta find it. Not good news about Fl4K since I main it. Oh well.

Can you please quote my quoting your post, so I can “like” it again, by proxy?

1 Like

Done, and done!

lol forgot the quote.

1 Like
1 Like

Not to say that Diablo 3 and Borderlands 3 are the same; however, however D3 put out a DLC -Reaper of Souls - to completely modify the original video game and charged for that DLC. The Reaper of Souls DLC changed the base D3 game into a very successful and enjoyable game. If this new DLC can do what the Reaper of Souls DLC did for D3, then I will gladly pay for that.

1 Like

I paid for it, too.

But not gladly.

I needed a loot fix.

And I won’t Day-1 another Blizzard game, ever again, after D3.

In fact I might be so raw after that experience that I will simply never buy another Blizzard game ever again.

Buying Reaper was basically me RECOUPING part of my initial loss from buying Vanilla D3. Vanilla was just that bad.

1 Like

Amen!

1 Like

Well i’m taking a stand. I’m not buying anymore dlc’s until they adress the atrociously abysmal dedicated drop rates.

1 Like

But Krieg and Gaige have been part of the actual season pass of BL2.

This is just my opinion- I’m all for having a year 2 of DLC for BL3, paid or not.
If the 4th skill trees come as part of “Season Pass 2”, then just like the first one I’ll pay up front.
If the 4th skill trees don’t come as part of “Season Pass 2”, then I’ll definitely pay it in order to add even more life into the game.
All 4 of BL3’s paid DLCs have been loaded with content, loot, and have generally met my expectations. I’m fine with paying for content that I enjoy. Speak with your money, right?

2 Likes

Everytime i see threads like these i think to myself, i hope the people who feel betrayed and conned see it as a lesson learned to never pay upront for something if they can’t risk it that it might not live up to their expectations.

I don’t see GBX pulling a bait and switch here and even if i did, i would blame myself for falling for it.

4 Likes