So I finished TVHM

Ok the beast is dead. I never took a single side quest, purely ran main for TVHM and now have a galaxy filled with “!” marks. I’m currently locating trials, going to run those, the slaughters then hit the DLC… When I finally go on a galaxy clean up am I going to find quests that contain dead characters speaking over the echo? If so, this is going to be a paradox LOL

2 Likes

Yes, considder it more as “time travel” than a paradox and its not so bad

2 Likes

I guess Tannis did explain Mayhem Mode enough to be able to make this believeable. If Tyreen pops up on the echo… Moze has definitely slipped into an alternate universe.

Sounds legit

1 Like

Did you complete it in TVHM?

1 Like

I 100% completionist ran NVHM, did all the quests before the last boss. For TVHM I wanted some longevity from the game and intentionally left all the sides as a… How do I say this… So Moze has a life in the galaxy after saving Pandora, people to talk to and homesteads to save :slight_smile:

My TVH play through was a main quest marathon.

3 Likes

I did this with fl4k, but with moze i strictly ran the main quests; finished nvhm at level 29 - still have yet to farm some quest rewards including the bekkah

3 Likes

My suggestion is to start another character. Zane and Fl4K are fun…

2 Likes

Nah man, I have much work to do in Moze. I’m clearing trials and slaughter on TVHM M3 then, providing Moze has grown in stronger gear, In going to throw myself at M4 bosses, Trial, Slaughter and keep chipping away until I feel we cannot improve any further.

I came to max my first class into a Master Class that will support/grind gear for my FL4K when I give birth to him.

For future reference; I am a pure masochists with impeccable patience. No amount of grinding can even jade my goals. Fun Fact - I played Diablo II Lord of Destruction for 9 years. Hardcore is an understatement totally :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah for boarderlands the grail is in the weapon stat buffs and anointments… This is what drives ocd farming…

Try to find a splash anointed shock Kings Call without any negative damage modifiers…

Say hello to Tyreen for me…

Good luck…

1 Like

Your faith in me is reassuring. Time will tell hey :slight_smile:

2 Likes