So it's Monday evening - any word from Gearbox?

I was disappointed over the weekend like most (all?) PS4 co op players, but figured we wouldn’t hear from the dev until after the weekend. So, it’s Monday now and a quick Google isn’t giving me anything; can anyone confirm if Gearbox has come forward and acknowledged that so many players are having these issues?

3 Likes

I’m not sure where in the world you are, but here on the East Coast of the United States of America (you know, the country Gearbox is based out of :wink: ) it’s only 3:50 pm as I’m posting this, and if they’re in a different time zone than I am, say on the West Coast, where many game studios are based, it’s even earlier in the afternoon there. So, they haven’t even had a full work day back from the weekend yet!

I’m sure they’re already hard at work on identifying the issues so they can issue patches as quickly as possible, but it does take a little time to figure out where in the many GigaBytes of game code the problems are located, and how best to fix them.

1 Like

It’s 5:30pm here, making it 1:00pm on the West coast, but sure perhaps I jumped the gun. A quick “hey guys, we heard you and we’re working on it!” would have been cool though.

1 Like

I can confirm that Gearbox is indeed looking at all the feedback from the forums, social media, and support queues. I have no visibility into their internal processes, however, so I cannot offer any information on what they’re specifically working on or when updates might be released.

2 Likes

That’s good to know, at least we can be confident that a performance patch is coming :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the info!

We all know what happens when company rushes fixes. I rather they take the time to figure out what they need to do instead of updating us. We can wait a bit more.

1 Like

Really concerned about the issue of vertical splitscreen coop here. There is a limit on sending the game back for money.

1 Like