So, now that lack of Battleborn future context is official, we will never find out what ending of Heart of Ekkunar meant?

And the devs can’t just tell us? I mean, they didn’t just dropped Rendain without any purpose to that action. We are now know for certain that Battleborn is over, so can anybody from the Gearbox just tell us what Rendains appearance was supposed to mean?

6 Likes

Battleborn 2

10 Likes

Keep saying it.

It might just happen :grin:

9 Likes

He just appeared to drop the mic.

2 Likes

Even though the vast majority of the people here are already aware, you should still warn for spoiler…

Since Jythri mentionned that the Battleborn universe is not completely off the table for possible future projects, I believe we will have to sit on this cliffhanger for a while…

3 Likes

pretty much lol

2 Likes

Maybe they’ll make a hack and slash co op game with Rath as the main character !?!!

The things you can salvage from this game is countless.
You just need to use your imagination ! :smiley:

3 Likes

It meant that Rendain was, as expected, without a doubt, BEST BOY.

While it’s not really what I’d want from Battleborn 2, I would be totally on board with a BB hack and slash…

In fact, now I want it… Maybe Gearbox and Ninja theory could team up… Oh boy…

1 Like

That’s why I put “ending of Heart of Ekkunar” in the title instead of “Rendains entrance at the end of Heart of Ekkunar” - if you’re afraid of spoilers and still open a thread with such name, then jokes on you.

4 Likes

:wink: just imagine the posibilities

1 Like