So this is how you show appreciation to your original player base

Evolve struggled much like how I’ve observed Battle born struggle now.

Evolve announced they will go free 2 play in an effort to save itself and I fully expect battleborn to soon follow suit.

When that happens I hope they show some appreciation to the original base that believed in battleborn from the beginning. As one of the players that purchased the digital deluxe on day one (heck, I even preordered) I hope we are not forgotten. As it stands now I’m not feeling much love as a day one full price player. I hope when they inevitable go the F2P route they do something along the lines of this…

"Anyone who owns classic Evolve will be given “Founder” status in the new free version, and all the content you already own comes with you to the new version. As long as we work on Evolve, we will show our appreciation for our committed fans and early adopters with gifts, rewards, and special access. Why? Because you believed like we did, and we will never forget that.

For those who already own Evolve on Steam, you’ll become a Founder, and all of your owned Hunters, Monsters, and Skins will be carried over to Evolve Stage 2. On top of this, you’ll receive “3,000 Silver Keys, all past and future Adaptations for previously owned Hunters and Monsters, dozens of Weapon Skins, and four unique, animated Founder badges.”

Just my two cents

Edit: here is the full article

4 Likes

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: So… hmm, is Evolve gonna be F2P soon? (Battleborn discussion)