So this is the way it is

I know that nobody of significance [edited]to Gearbox[/edited] is going to read this, so it is more about making myself feel better than anything else. I have decided that, on the very day that Borderlands 3 comes out on Epic, I will be buying Rage 2 on Steam. I’m going to play that for 6 months and then I’ll buy Borderlands 3 on Steam at my leisure. Just an FYI.

• Rob
1 Like

Rage 2 will be out shortly- why not just get an early start? I’d play it myself as I did like the first Rage- at least the first half of it anyway…

2 Likes

I guess it’s just kind of part of my statement. I know, but I like it when, when I speak with my wallet, that it means something. If nothing else but to myself.

2 Likes

I also liked the first rage as well and this one looks really good. The vehicle design is amazing.

1 Like

Ouch.
That hurt.

7 Likes

I might have been a little extreme on that one but that’s actually how I feel. I have supported this series since the beginning and dumped, what I consider to be, loads of money in all three BL1, BL2 and TPS, and I feel that my voice is worth nothing to Gearbox.

The Epic Store exclusivity is one reason why I won’t be getting BL3 on release, possible microtransactions are another. Though I will play this on the PS4, it’s stil a statement needing to be made. It’s a shame that it has come to this.

2 Likes

I will see if Epic has got their crap together at time of release. If they haven’t then I’m not using it.

Aside from a number of features I and many others feel should have been available on their initial launch there are a few other problems I’d want to see addressed by them in regards to the amount of complaints over account hacking and security along with another issue that has apparently been ongoing for awhile without any response I could find where users couldn’t access any of their EGS content because the client would just boot to a blank screen.

1 Like

To be fair, not even their own devs matter to Gearbox, if the way that Epic exclusivity bonus was [not] divided up, is any indication.

It actually makes me chuckle that people are so mad about it being on the Epic Games store before Steam.
I suppose something else that makes it even sweeter is /most/ of the time they’re the same people who scream PC master race.
Where is your God now?

3 Likes

I can’t see this going anywhere positive.

3 Likes